User Avatar Image

Post your desktop screenshots!

posted by tredlow on - last edited - Viewed by 24K users
Here's mine:

Ah... Relaxes me every time I see it.

Yeah, yeah, I still use an XP like a caveman.
710 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • OzzieMonkey;358060 said:
    Fences is a program that allows you to group a collection of desktop shortcuts into one cluster that you can drag around the screen. And my Sam and Max games are at the top in the "point and click games" section.
    oh yes, i see them now! i might get that...

Cluttered desktop, cluttered mind...

I just can't stand cluttered computer desktops.
  • I'll never understand why some people use stretched images for backgrounds. It's very tacky and ugly. If I couldn't find one in the native resolution of my monitor or at least resize it so it fits the aspect ratio I wouldn't use it.
  • MusicallyInspired;358112 said:
    I'll never understand why some people use stretched images for backgrounds. It's very tacky and ugly. If I couldn't find one in the native resolution of my monitor or at least resize it so it fits the aspect ratio I wouldn't use it.
    I wouldn't have any idea either.
  • MusicallyInspired;358112 said:
    I'll never understand why some people use stretched images for backgrounds. It's very tacky and ugly. If I couldn't find one in the native resolution of my monitor or at least resize it so it fits the aspect ratio I wouldn't use it.
    I guess it just doesn't matter to some people.
  • at least it's better than people having a 4:3 resolution on a 16:9 monitor. like my cousin. I keep wanting to fix it, but she gets mad that "everything looks different" -.-
  • Mataku;358426 said:
    at least it's better than people having a 4:3 resolution on a 16:9 monitor. like my cousin. I keep wanting to fix it, but she gets mad that "everything looks different" -.-
    You should buy a decent sized 4:3 monitor, they're pretty cheap, then just swap monitors with her. The question is, would she then use a 16:9 res on the 4:3 so everything is stretched again? This matter requires some sort of think tank.
  • Well, I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Add Comment