User Avatar Image

Deluxe Edition Sold Out

posted by bonnie on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
Because of the overwhelming popularity, we are sold out of the Deluxe Editions. :( Unfortunately, we are not reprinting the Deluxe Edition at this time.

Thanks,
bonnie
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • All in favor of having Telltale reprint the Deluxe Edition in the near future (And pretending their business is decided via public democracy) say aye.
  • bonnie;357799 said:
    Because of the overwhelming popularity, we are sold out of the Deluxe Editions. :( Unfortunately, we are not reprinting the Deluxe Edition at this time.

Thanks,
    bonnie
    phew, lucky i got in fast! even if some pieces were missing! (which have arrived, btw)
  • xbskid;358004 said:
    All in favor of having Telltale reprint the Deluxe Edition in the near future (And pretending their business is decided via public democracy) say aye.
    Aye aye! Aye. :)
  • Oh, right, Aye.

(what if my stuff craps out on me, or my brother spills Pepsi on it? (like he did to my season one poster print))
  • Hmmm I better buy a fire proof safe for mine... :p
  • Oh well. Aye, but now I had to get the non deluxe edition. Not sure I would want two.
  • kblood;358242 said:
    Oh well. Aye, but now I had to get the non deluxe edition. Not sure I would want two.
    You could get the deluxe and sell the other on e-bay and the likes.
    Anyway, for anyone who's interested, there's a poll right now in the TOMI section on the matter: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18619 .
  • Aww, it's sold out? I already ordered the normal version, but was hoping to get it next month(the deluxe was almost $30 after shipping costs).
  • My order number is #600053529185512

I ordered the Deluxe Dvd in March and I have never received it or any Emails beyond the original order confirmation. I got the other dvds that I ordered with it in April. I need someone at Telltale to at least refund my fifteen dollars if you're not going to ship one to me.
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    DangerKick;358361 said:
    My order number is #***************

I ordered the Deluxe Dvd in March and I have never received it or any Emails beyond the original order confirmation. I got the other dvds that I ordered with it in April. I need someone at Telltale to at least refund my fifteen dollars if you're not going to ship one to me.
    E-mail Telltale at [email]support@telltalegames.com[/email].
This discussion has been closed.