Telltale Autumn Sale

Sam and Max Webcomic

While I liked it a great deal, it seemed to end very abruptly.

Is there any hope for a resolution...?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Doubt it, that comic has been up since April 2007. I wonder what year it is, now?
  • edited July 2009
    It's unfinished. I remember reading about it in the blog or something. I'm still holding out hope for an update.

I actually liked it better than the print comics, or I would've if it had been longer. The first time I read it I was really confused, though. I hadn't read the comics and I'd assumed that all these characters had appeared before.
  • edited July 2009
    Maybe Steve Purcell will get bored again?
  • edited August 2009
    I sure hope so
  • edited September 2009
    We can only pray, that he finishes another comic book...cause I miss the comics.
  • edited September 2009
    Me too, but I was actually hoping to see the webcomic in Surfing the Highway, with a different resolution. Sadly, not even included! Maybe Steve will make another webcomic about that plot where Max dies and Sam gets a Gibbon... Just look...
  • edited September 2009
    We want Sam and Max Back!........again.
  • edited September 2009
    I hope he will be back to draw S&M (Sam & MAx, you perverts!) after TOMI final release...
  • edited October 2009
    Vitoner wrote: »
    I hope he will be back to draw S&M (Sam & MAx, you perverts!) after TOMI final release...

It depends if Pixar is working on somthing big too.
  • edited December 2009
    Doesn't the webcomic technically lead into Season One?
  • edited December 2009
    xChri5x wrote: »
    Doesn't the webcomic technically lead into Season One?

yes, and no. Officially it's a comic to explain where they have been for the past 12 year, the last comic published by Steve was in 1997.

So it leads up to both the game, and where they have been.
  • edited December 2009
    Icedhope wrote: »
    It depends if Pixar is working on somthing big too.

They are. Toy story 3(D), so it could be a long wait yet.
  • edited December 2009
    Friar wrote: »
    They are. Toy story 3(D), so it could be a long wait yet.

Yeah I forgot about toystory three, But I don't know if he's on the team for it though.
  • edited December 2009
    Does anyone have a link to the webcomic?
  • edited December 2009
  • edited December 2009
    Just read it. It was actually pretty decent. And even if it did finish prematurely, it was still as good a place as any too finish. When was it published?
  • edited December 2009
    It's mentioned above each page. The first page dates from December 2005, the last from April 18, 2007.
  • edited December 2009
    Friar wrote: »
    Just read it. It was actually pretty decent. And even if it did finish prematurely, it was still as good a place as any too finish. When was it published?

During the release of season one, and it gradualy updated I think with a new episode or it was released up to Culture shocks release.
  • edited January 2010
    Me too, but I was actually hoping to see the webcomic in Surfing the Highway, with a different resolution. Sadly, not even included! Maybe Steve will make another webcomic about that plot where Max dies and Sam gets a Gibbon... Just look...

Your footer images remind me of this:

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/1702/1154893459362hl5.gif

Anyways, I just hope Percell doesn't end up like Jhonen Vasquez. That guy hasn't made a single thing since Invader Zim ended, & he never finished JTHM. For both, not making more comics seems like a waste of talen & good characters.
  • edited May 2010
    Dont know exactly where im supose to post the post im posting :P So, im posting it here... As a BIG fan of adventure games i have decided to make a tato sleeve on my arm containing: Guybrush, Murray (+ a murray quote), elaine, (+Some other pirate stuff), Sam & Max, Manny Calavera from grim fandango + his friend...
    Anyway, to do this i need some good pics of them, thou i cant draw shit myself and i cant find any real good pics online i turn to the only place where i might find something or someone helpfull, HERE! :)
    If u can help me please mail me at: nick0s@hotmail.com
    Best of love from Sweden
    //
    Niklas
  • edited May 2010
    maybe this question would have been better placed in just the general thread
  • edited August 2010
    At my age of 21, I am still hoping this comic will publish its finish version.
    That would be more interesting I guess.
  • edited September 2010
    Anyway I can get this comic on my PSP?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.