User Avatar Image

Pre-game login screen

posted by dklim on - last edited - Viewed by 178 users
For some reason that I can't recall, I have two Telltale accounts. All my purchases are on one, and the other I never use.

To cut to the chase, I accidentally logged in with the redundant account when trying to activate Sam & Max 301, and now it won't let me log back out, not even after reinstalling.

I suppose I could try manually inputting the serial number but I really don't want to link any purchases to an account I'll never use. Any idea how I can log back out on that pre-game screen?

Thanks in advance.
5 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    Try starting the Launcher and pressing CTRL SHIFT -
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    i have two too
  • DjNDB;358963 said:
    Try starting the Launcher and pressing CTRL SHIFT -
    This seems to be a better solution than the one I came up with involving manually removing SecuROM.
  • You could also just go in the registry and clear the keys attached to the launcher (search for "Telltale").
    Although you probably want to try DjNDB's sollution before poking about there.
  • Hassat Hunter;359012 said:
    You could also just go in the registry and clear the keys attached to the launcher (search for "Telltale").
    Although you probably want to try DjNDB's sollution before poking about there.
    This will work. Just tried it with one of the Bone episodes (Because I don't own them). If you open up regedit and delete the "HKCU\Software\Telltale Games\Launcher" key, it'll have you log in again to any episodes that haven't been activated.
This discussion has been closed.