User Avatar Image

Please. No Dinosaurs with guns.

posted by xChri5x on - last edited - Viewed by 6.1K users
94 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • MarkDarin;358751 said:
    Wait... you mean you guys DON'T want dinosaurs with guns?! Damnit, now I have to go and redesign the entire game!

Hmmm... how about dinosaur ninjas? ... From Space? ... With chainsaws?
    No...no! PLEASE NO!

make them shoot lazer beams when they roar!
  • MarkDarin;358751 said:

Hmmm... how about dinosaur ninjas? ... From Space? ... With chainsaws?...that are also pirates?

My addition to that thought is very valuable. For future reference, it will be this plus 34,000 awesome points:
  • I really hope the new Jurassic Park game doesn't have dinos with guns. Trust me telltale, now Jurassic Park fan will go and buy something with a stupid idea like that. you'll only make money from little kids who don't care about the main idea, which i thought you all were trying to avoid.
  • evolution_rex;358847 said:
    I really hope the new Jurassic Park game doesn't have dinos with guns. Trust me telltale, now Jurassic Park fan will go and buy something with a stupid idea like that. you'll only make money from little kids who don't care about the main idea, which i thought you all were trying to avoid.
  • Well, sorry for giving an actual opinion instead of jokes like everyone else :mad:
  • As cool as dinosaurs with guns could be. It just doesn't work with Jurassic Park. I actually think it would be slightly disrespectful to Michael Crichton who always went with a more realistic approach to his stories.
  • What about talking Nazi Dinosaurs with Guns?

Perhaps some talking high class Bond Villain-esque Dinosaurs with guns and a nice glass of wine?

• Hmm.. nah.
    lol
    But they can use that for the next Wolfenstein though
  • evolution_rex;358860 said:
    Well, sorry for giving an actual opinion instead of jokes like everyone else :mad:

Well, now don't get upset...These are the telltale forums, we all meen suris bizness hur.

But no on a seriousness note most of us take telltale games very seriously, and we like to joke a lot.
  • Spykes;359083 said:
    What about talking Nazi Dinosaurs with Guns?

Best comic Villian ever. Too bad he was only in one comic.
Add Comment