User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 80.8K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • A headset for talking over the internet in games and stuff.
  • A 6 CD subscription for Some Doctor who Audio plays, with a bonus free one.

Either taht or 1/2lb of plain and 1/2 lb of chocolate fudge.
  • VeronicanPlay;359169 said:
    Bought several games actually.

Divine Divinity.
    Beyond Divinity.
    Titan Quest: Gold Edition. (Encluding Titan Quest Deluxe Edition and Immortal Throne).
    Avencast: Rise of the Mage.
    What's 'Titan Quest' like? I've had it recommended to me once, I like what I saw when I saw some screenshots, and I'm strongly considering buying because it's really cheap in my local game store at the moment.
  • Hayden;359336 said:
    What's 'Titan Quest' like? I've had it recommended to me once, I like what I saw when I saw some screenshots, and I'm strongly considering buying because it's really cheap in my local game store at the moment.
    You can play a demo of it on Steam.

Anyhow, I bought Worms Reloaded.
  • yay my dvd is being sent now. after I put the wrong credit card detail by accident it said my acc was suspended on play.com but I was still able to fix the card and now its being dispatched so I guess it wasn't suspended lol
  • The last thing I bought was a pack of cigarettes and a monster.

Last semi cool thing I bought was all four Fallout games for 43 bucks on ebay.
  • I still have nothing to do with my $30 Visa Gift Card. I'm still waiting on Telltale to reply to my email for shipping costs so I don't want to spend so much money so I'll have enough money to buy Surfing the Highway, but I won't buy it if shipping isn't lowered.

So, either way, what game should I get?
  • BoneFreak;359508 said:

From Telltale?
  • BoneFreak;359508 said:
    If you have an Xbox 360, I wuld say the upcoming Monday Night Combat(out Wednesday).

If you have a PS3, InFamous is now only $30.

If you have a Wii, have you tried New Play Control! Pikmin?
  • roberttitus;359511 said:
    From Telltale?
    Just a game in general.
    RingmasterJ5;359524 said:
    If you have an Xbox 360, I wuld say the upcoming Monday Night Combat(out Wednesday).If you have a PS3, InFamous is now only $30.If you have a Wii, have you tried New Play Control! Pikmin?
    I only have a PC.. and I'm also looking for something to download.
Add Comment