User Avatar Image

Wiiware Release

posted by Awesome5 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
Any news yet on whether or not it's been submitted to Nintendo and how much it'll cost?
96 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In another thread they said they're working on fixing up the problems there were with the PC version.
  • Elvenmonk;360004 said:
    In another thread they said they're working on fixing up the problems there were with the PC version.
    how many problems where there.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    one may be being unable to move
  • I'm not too sure, but I think the problems are things like the wording of the puzzles. A lot of the feedback suggested they could be improved, so I imagine that's the sort of thing they're working on.
  • Gman5852;361087 said:
    how many problems where there.
    seibert999;361125 said:
    one may be being unable to move
    jeeno0142;361156 said:
    I'm not too sure, but I think the problems are things like the wording of the puzzles. Alot of the feedback suggested they could be improved, so I imagine that's the sort of thing they're working on.
    As far as I know the main problem with Wii was that it has a 4:3 mode, and many puzzles had to be reworked for that, as simply letterboxing it would have made it too small to read. I might be wrong on that.

Being "unable to move" is working as intended. You simply click an item/puzzle/person you want to interact with, or a room exit, no motion required.

I haven't heard about puzzle wording being altered in any way, but it would be a welcome change. :D
  • SHODANFreeman;361244 said:
    As far as I know the main problem with Wii was that it has a 4:3 mode, and many puzzles had to be reworked for that, as simply letterboxing it would have made it too small to read. I might be wrong on that.
    well i dont know squat on video game making(just what wario ware diy tells me) but that shouldent be to hard to fix. Of course i could very well be dead wrong.
  • Gman5852;361316 said:
    well i dont know squat on video game making(just what wario ware diy tells me) but that shouldent be to hard to fix. Of course i could very well be dead wrong.
    I think it's more of an all of the above thing.
  • StLouisRibs;361421 said:
    I think it's more of an all of the above thing.
    and by that you mean....
  • Gman5852;361479 said:
    and by that you mean....
    Every problem, not just one or two, which takes much longer.
  • StLouisRibs;361593 said:
    Every problem, not just one or two, which takes much longer.
    oh well that could take a while depending on what there fixing.
Add Comment