User Avatar Image

Wiiware Release

posted by Awesome5 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
Any news yet on whether or not it's been submitted to Nintendo and how much it'll cost?
96 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • After Puzzle Agent failed to appear on WiiWare today, I took the plunge on the PC version. Wanted to play it on my TV with the Wii Remote, but ultimately the PC version is probably the definitive version. May still pick it up on Wiiware sometime.
  • Darkmire;362599 said:
    After Puzzle Agent failed to appear on WiiWare today, I took the plunge on the PC version. Wanted to play it on my TV with the Wii Remote, but ultimately the PC version is probably the definitive version. May still pick it up on Wiiware sometime.
    Aww... you ended your lurking streak just a couple months before you hit 2 years. :(
  • Such a long lurking period
  • SHODANFreeman;362694 said:
    Aww... you ended your lurking streak just a couple months before you hit 2 years. :(
    Wow, I had no idea that I never posted. I swore I posted something after preordering Tales of Monkey Island in that Private Pirates Club. And I'm not much of a lurker. I've just checked out the forum a couple times because of threads shown in the game launchers. Okay now off to play Puzzle Agent, like I was supposed to. :p
  • Darkmire;362599 said:
    After Puzzle Agent failed to appear on WiiWare today, I took the plunge on the PC version. Wanted to play it on my TV with the Wii Remote, but ultimately the PC version is probably the definitive version. May still pick it up on Wiiware sometime.
    if i where to buy puzzle agent on the pc(also tempted to) it would be announced that it is coming out tomarrow(even if wiiware updates only on mondays in america it would be my luck for nintendo to be alright and post it on any other day.)
  • When will be launched ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    When will be launched ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(
  • Played the demo, LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Telltale, don't keep me waiting much longer.....well, then again I do have to save up 10 bucks cause I just blew my money on The Devil's Playhouse DVD :)
  • When will be launched ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • So, I must once again ask how much into production is puzzle agent in.
Add Comment