User Avatar Image

Do you want this game to be turned into a full season?

posted by Neelo on - last edited - Viewed by 3.7K users
So, do you want it? I would definitely buy it, I loved this game and am looking forward to other pilot episodes!
EDIT: There's a typo on the third option, it should be "and Telltale should focus on better games"
93 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would love another game in this series. Not even, necessarily, A Puzzle Agent game. But ANYTHING to do with the rich character that is, Nelson Tethers. I've heard lot's of people say the humor is predictable and lame, but I kinda like that. Nelson seems like an awkward teenage loser, yet as an adult.
    I wouldn't want a new game to have anything to do with the story in this one though, not that it was bad, but because I would like a fresh, new one.
    The only thing I'd like, is, like someone has said already, to figure out what was in the space suit.
    Anyways, I do hope for another Nelson Tethers game!
    :D
  • I would love to have it turned in a hole season.
  • Ottto43;361038 said:
    I would love to have it turned in a hole season.
    Only if they make a whack-a-hidden-person game! :D
  • WarpSpeed;361211 said:
    Only if they make a whack-a-hidden-person game! :D
    now that would be fun
  • I don't think it should be made into a season, simply because they are better left to the bigger franchises. I would however love to see an annual episode. Maybe towards Christmas/ New years/easter every year (just one of those).
  • I think the length of this one says "episode" rather than "full game", so would quite like to see it extended into a 5-6 part season. Like a previous poster said, have other cases in other towns but also an overarching story arc that resolves (some of) the loose ends towards the end of the season.

Puzzles: you're never going to please everyone - so put in a big variety, as it is now (and I like jigsaws and visual ones ;) ). I noticed in this game, not all the puzzles are compulsory for finishing the story, so perhaps that's a way to work in the harder ones that some people want.
  • Friar;364722 said:
    I don't think it should be made into a season, simply because they are better left to the bigger franchises. I would however love to see an annual episode. Maybe towards Christmas/ New years/easter every year (just one of those).
    Maybe a semi-annual like one in the gap around e3 so we have a decent game to play then and one before christmas so we got something to occupy our minds away from the games that are waiting for us on the other side of christmas perhaps?
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    i hope we can get an upgrade for it
  • seibert999;366543 said:
    i hope we can get an upgrade for it
    What upgrade?
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    a season upgrade
Add Comment