User Avatar Image

I think I may have given you guys the wrong shipping address

posted by Rasher on - last edited - Viewed by 428 users
I placed an order for the case file and the soundtrack. It's order number Order #5433391400 placed on June 27, 2007. Is there any way I can make sure the address I gave you is correct? I think I might have messed up the address.

I messed up the Sam & Max Season One Bonus Disc order and wanted to make sure that this one is OK. Not to worry, package with the address I messed up will be found .. I hope.
7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rasher;36427 said:
    I placed an order for the case file and the soundtrack. It's order number Order #5433391400 placed on June 27, 2007. Is there any way I can make sure the address I gave you is correct? I think I might have messed up the address.

I messed up the Sam & Max Season One Bonus Disc order and wanted to make sure that this one is OK. Not to worry, package with the address I messed up will be found .. I hope.

http://www.telltalegames.com/mytelltale/purchases
    Click re-download on your order, enter the details and check the address. :)
  • I'm afraid the order was for hard goods. No re-download option that I can see. Thanks for you help :D
  • Are you sure? I see that option anyway, hard good or not:
  • I don't see it. It's the only one of my purchases with no Re-download option. I suppose I'll have to wait until the weekend is over. Thanks again Guybrush :D

ETA: For some reason there is a re-download option on my Sam & Max Season One Bonus Disc order. Odd.
  • Sorry I couldn't be of more help! :)
  • It's probably because our system thinks of the bonus disc as part of a software bundle (so it has a redownload option) and it thinks of the other merchandise as hard goods. It's a little glitch on our end. You should still be able to look up your order by going to www.telltalegames.com/support/findmyorder.

Rasher, if you send me a PM with the correct shipping address, I can check it for you and fix it if it's wrong.
  • I just sent you a PM Emily. Thanks for dealing with this on a Saturday. You guys are awsome :)
This discussion has been closed.