User Avatar Image

Team Fortress 2

posted by Zootch on - last edited - Viewed by 25.7K users
It's awesome, right?
I was playing and, by chance, met up with Shauntron.

Anyone else play it?
Post your info page!

I got a lighter workload this year, so I guess I'll start posting here again.
1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would assume they replace the ones on his belt and he only has one in his hands for his kamikaze taunt. But that's just a guess.

Anyway, I already posted this in the last item you bought thread, but I've made a huge find for my BLU Spy costume. I'm excited, dammit!

• You'd get use out of that bad boy afterwards as well. If you're not in a suit at least once a week, you may very well be doing it wrong
  • JedExodus;366126 said:
    How do the grenades work if they're purely cosmetic but are in his hands surely he needs his hands for his weapons, they've confused me a bit
    They replace the grenades on his belt thingy. The 'nades in his hands were posed in.
  • GaryCXJk;366266 said:
    They replace the grenades on his belt thingy. The 'nades in his hands were posed in.
    Also, apparently, when you use the Equalizer Taunt, the granades do a different sound than normal. And I already melted all my equalizers for try to make a hat T_T
  • JedExodus;366126 said:
    How do the grenades work if they're purely cosmetic but are in his hands surely he needs his hands for his weapons, they've confused me a bit
    they are used in the Tauntkill of the Soldier.
  • Ray-The-Sun;361964 said:
    PLR isn't a bad mode, it's just that Pipeline is a terrible map. The new one is GREAT, especially for flaregun practice.
    Agreed. I really wish we had another PLR map though. Regular Payload is the best mode in my opinion and Badwater, Goldrush, and Hoodoo are all a ton of fun. It sucks to basically just have one PLR map worth playing.

The only thing I don't like about PLR is that some people do not seem to get the concept that you need to have some of your team pushing the cart, while others defend the other cart. You can't have everyone doing the same thing or you will lose.

PS: My Steam ID is Calbearsteve - anyone feel free to add me as a friend if you want to play. I am usually playing sometime in the afternoon or evening pacific time. I have only been playing this game for a few months, but I am definitely not as bad as some.
  • PLR is fine if you have smart people. Else one of the worst maps. Just like that on CP map where there's a-e and everyone just rushs B then E.
  • Elvenmonk;372197 said:
    PLR is fine if you have smart people. Else one of the worst maps. Just like that on CP map where there's a-e and everyone just rushs B then E.
    Yes! I think you are talking about Steel. I hate it when people try to do that. Although it is even worse when you are on defense on that map and your engineers don't build any sentries at E, and that strategy you mentioned actually works.
Add Comment