838 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I bet it will be the new CSI with an interview of actor from the series - to promote the upcoming game.
    It just make sense.

(BTW I think it's too early for any BTTF & JP material)
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    It's not anything Lego-related. Those are made by Traveler's Tales, aka TT Games. I know some people in here know that the above Lego posts were a joke, but I wanted to clarify.

I think you guys will be familiar with the contents of the thing, though.
  • Jake;366513 said:
    I think you guys will be familiar with the contents of the thing, though.
    Way to crush our hopes :(
  • PainDealer;366521 said:
    Way to crush our hopes :(
    Well, the way Jake worded it, it could be a Season 2, but we'll find out tonight.

I hope it's (even though it's VERY unlikely) an SBCG4AP 2 announcement by the Bros. Chaps themselves.
  • I'm not getting my hopes up; I think it's Sam & Max 305 (which is looking very awesome). That, or more Puzzle Agent (Jake and Sean mentioned on The Idle Thumbs Podcast that they were working on a very small, very weird project). CSI is a possibility, but Telltale never really handled the promotion for those games themselves. Of course, it could be Back to the Future, but I have a feeling that it's still way too early for that.

It's either one of those, or a new project. Not entirely new, going by Jake's words, and I don't think it's a new, previously unannounced season of one of their other franchises. I just don't see where they would get the time/manpower to make it.

Oh well, we'll see. How long until the teaser is supposed to be shown?
  • Could it be Tales 2 with Dominic as the guest star???

Probably not.
  • Tjibbbe;366536 said:
    Oh well, we'll see. How long until the teaser is supposed to be shown?

Tonight on Gametrailers TV(12:30 EST on SPIKE).
  • bttf

guest stars: michael j. fox, christopher lloyd, steven spielberg

and we're all very familiar with that stuff, 'cause we've seen all 3 movies several times.
  • McSpain;366405 said:
    Euhm... You know that the Company doing the LEGO-Games was and will be "TTGames" formely known as "TravellersTales Games". The Telltale/TravellersTales-Typo happens alot. ;-)
    Did you notice the comment under that article?
  • Oh, Geoff Keighley... The cocktease of gaming...

Seriously, if Geoff Keighley says "something special", you can be pretty certain you will be disappointed.
Add Comment