838 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • jp-30;366670 said:
    Does the show stream live on the gametrailers site, or do they put clips up after the tv broadcast is done?

I've found a spiketv stream, of dubious legality I assume, but would rather watch on the gt site if it's offered live and not geo-restricted.
    Nah, the full ep is put up tommorow (or later today in most countries :P), so I'd stick to that totally legal method.

Also; MixNMojo Put this up: http://mixnmojo.com/news/Telltale-to-announce-surprise-game-at-PAX
    Telltale, like all the cool kids, will be at the Penny Arcade Expo next week. Members of the Sam & Max team and Grickle/Puzzle Agent creator Graham Annable will be on hand to answer questions, including "when's Puzzle Agent Episode 2 coming out?" I hope.

There will be Back To The Future news at last, with Telltale bringing along "an actual DeLorean Time Machine" apparently. They'll be travelling back to March 2004 and try to set right what once went wrong presumably. Or am I thinking of Quantum Leap?

And yes, as you deduced from the story title there will be "a surprise game announcement" there too. Tales of Monkey Island Season Two? Puzzle Agent Part Two? Another Pilot Program game? Who knows?!
  • I'm hoping for ToMI season 2, but another Universal title could be interesting.
  • jp-30;366673 said:
    I'm hoping for ToMI season 2, but another Universal title could be interesting.
    I'm seriously thinking Strong Bad, but I have no idea how that would have Guest Stars.
  • StLouisRibs;366674 said:
    I'm seriously thinking Strong Bad, but I have no idea how that would have Guest Stars.
    They Might Be Giants?
  • The Telltale Facebook status says "Tune in to GameTrailers TV tonight at 12:30 AM on Spike TV to catch a teaser trailer for one of our upcoming games. Hey, you might spot a famous face or two!"

Which reads like the guests may be in-studio (or filmed prior), not necessarily in-game. So it could be Strong Bad, with the Chapmans in studio.

But I'm still leaning towards Sam & Max Ep 5 (maybe with Purcell as a guest on the show).
  • jp-30;366676 said:

Which reads like the guests may be in-studio (or filmed prior), not necessarily in-game. So it could be Strong Bad, with the Chapmans in studio.
    Just what I was thinking!
  • Alright folks, GTTV starts in 2 minutes! Let's get excite!
  • I'm picking up the ex-ci-tations.
  • Am I the only one currently getting an episode of MANswers, and not GTTV?
  • That's what my stream is showing too. Are you watching on cable in the US?

Wait, good now.
Add Comment