User Avatar Image

Humans vs. Dinosaurs

posted by Soracha on - last edited - Viewed by 4.7K users
I wanna play as a dinosaur!! Raaaawrrr
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I hope there's a option for both but if I had to pick I would pick humans...
  • I think each levels take turns from dino to human. And then may be some mini games where dinos and battle other dinos.
  • Aliens Vs. Predator Vs. Humans Vs. Dinosaurs, a four way grudge match! Four species enter the steel cage, only one emerges! Cry havoc!
  • God creates dinosarus. God destroys Dinosaurs. God creates Man. Man destroys God. Man creates Dinosaurs. Predators hunt Man and Dinosaurs. Aliens get loose. Predators team up with Humans. Humans and Predators fight dinosaurs and aliens. Facehugger latches onto raptor. RaptorAlien is born. RaptorAlien kills humans and dinosaurs. Predator attacks RaptorAlien. Loses. Set's off Nuke. Everyone dies.

But life finds a way...
  • Raptoralien is kind of the raddest thing I've heard all week.
  • jaden551;327758 said:
    A man who was transformed into a dinosaur and keeps turning from one to another,a scientist or someothing.
    lol.. i like you choice.. it takes it all... hahah
  • waroftheworlds01;362695 said:
    God creates dinosarus. God destroys Dinosaurs. God creates Man. Man destroys God. Man creates Dinosaurs. Predators hunt Man and Dinosaurs. Aliens get loose. Predators team up with Humans. Humans and Predators fight dinosaurs and aliens. Facehugger latches onto raptor. RaptorAlien is born. RaptorAlien kills humans and dinosaurs. Predator attacks RaptorAlien. Loses. Set's off Nuke. Everyone dies.

But life finds a way...
    If this game was made I would buy several copies
  • waroftheworlds01;362695 said:
    God creates dinosarus. God destroys Dinosaurs. God creates Man. Man destroys God. Man creates Dinosaurs. Predators hunt Man and Dinosaurs. Aliens get loose. Predators team up with Humans. Humans and Predators fight dinosaurs and aliens. Facehugger latches onto raptor. RaptorAlien is born. RaptorAlien kills humans and dinosaurs. Predator attacks RaptorAlien. Loses. Set's off Nuke. Everyone dies.

But life finds a way...
    You forgot Wolverine.
  • a game with just dinosaurs would be pointless. it would be fun as hell but theres no plot and its just killing eating and being an animal (which would be awesome but should only be a secondary mode).
  • koiboi59;376244 said:
    a game with just dinosaurs would be pointless. it would be fun as hell but theres no plot and its just killing eating and being an animal (which would be awesome but should only be a secondary mode).
    No, the dinosaurs have become even more intelligent and developed skills such as speech, inventory, picking up items, using item A on item B....
Add Comment