User Avatar Image

A game

posted by jackprw1 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Let's start a game.Quotes from great persons from A to Z like

"Temptation usually comes in through a door that has deliberately been left open"
Arnold Glasov

2." The world is a bridge,you are to cross over it and not build a house on it"
Budha

You give a quote from the person starting with name C:
30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • "They took the map, sir!" -Winslow (TOMI)
  • "How many times have I told you, Renfield! You feed me one more cup of tomato juice and I will throw it in your face." -Young Dracula (a brittish TV show)

What happens when we get to z? Do we start over?
  • Blooglspash;363206 said:
    "How many times have I told you, Renfield! You feed me one more cup of tomato juice and I will throw it in your face." -Young Dracula (a brittish TV show)

What happens when we get to z? Do we start over?
    I think so

"Then I shall make you see... that your hopes are nothing! Nothing but a mere illusion!"- zexion(kingdom hearts: chain of memories)
  • As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. - Adolf Hitler
  • A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
    Bill Cosby
  • HAL 9000: I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.
  • MichaelDearmanUK;364845 said:
    HAL 9000: I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.
    the name had to start with C not H.

Ill do C i guess.

[song]"Hey I didnt mean to cook your dog, but hey those things just happen. I was just standing there and his little toes where tapping. SOO i cut his throat and gut him like a goat and i put him on the barbecue"[/song]-Colin Mocherie.
  • the name had to start with C not H.
    Whoops...my bad. I just post random quotes on forums. :)

Okay, let's see:

Dalai Lama: Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent.
  • Elmer Fudd "Shh... Be vewy vewy quite, I huntin' wabbits. lol"
Add Comment