User Avatar Image

They should make telltale texas hold em 2

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 6.9K users
I love the concept.. and well I love texas hold em.. The key to there being a next game is.. the ability to save your highest score..or highest stack..that would add to the replayability(is that a word?) anyway if you had about 10 characters in the second game.. the ability to play tournaments.. ability to play limit and no limit.. this would turn a really fun game into something you'd play quite often..hey better than solitaire.. If you mix the characters great voice acting and great writing with a game that has a lot of replay value..then you got a winning formuka for the "casual gamer" that telltale seems interested in.. What do you think?
47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Sky
    A sequle would be good. I'd love to see reacuring characters from the Tell Tale universe as well as online play (real money maybe... then again, I'd be a regular customers at the cleaners if that was the case).
  • Even if you don't make a sequel, can you get hold of the original voice actors? Adding a few choice new dialog bits every month or so would be fun. Like a downloadable patch, I guess...

I've been playing awhile so it's mostly re-runs for me now - although there's still a new one popping out every once in a while!
  • chemistx2;140147 said:
    Even if you don't make a sequel, can you get hold of the original voice actors? Adding a few choice new dialog bits every month or so would be fun. Like a downloadable patch, I guess...

I've been playing awhile so it's mostly re-runs for me now - although there's still a new one popping out every once in a while!
    I believe all the voice actors were the programmers themselves. The game was supposed to be an internal tech demo, but it was so awesome they released it as a game to the public.
  • imagine playing Telltale Texas Holdem with Superball! :D
  • RMJ1984;143728 said:
    imagine playing Telltale Texas Holdem with Superball! :D
    Sam: I think you're bluffing.
    Superball: Negative sir. I never bluff.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    what can this mean, is it because of tth2 or something else
  • I can see cards in the hands of all the characters, definitely looks like a new Texas hold'em game using popular characters from various games notably Tycho, Max, Heavy and Strong bad.

If this is correct I hope it includes great facial animations and original voice overs. You wouldn't want a heavy character that doesn't use the voice actor from TF2.
  • I think Telltale Texas Hold'em 2 would be a silly. I mean, what, it's the same game as the first Hold'em, just with a new set of characters and voices? What's the point? If they're going to do that, they might as well just make a character pack or something for the first one.
  • Bwahahaha this is gonna be so bloody epic if this is the game :D I can just picture heavy insulting Max or strong you. HEAVY COME FOR YOU!
Add Comment