User Avatar Image

Old Sierra dudes

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Too bad your company can't hook up with a few ex-Sierra game creators. I would love it if someone talented like Al Lowe could get a good company to support his ideas.
19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Heatherlee Telltale Alumni
    Have him contact us. ;)
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    That would be something....Al Lowe. Then maybe we would get a new, REAL Leisure Suit Larry game for PC. Not that junk that was recently released.

How about some of the people from Westwood Studios that worked on Lands of Lore, Legend of Kyrandia, and Blade Runner games? I always liked those games, and still have all of them. Frank Klepacki did the music.
  • How about some of the people from Westwood Studios that worked on Lands of Lore, Legend of Kyrandia, and Blade Runner games? I always liked those games, and still have all of them. Frank Klepacki did the music.
    Weren't they torn to shreds by ravenous wolves?

No? Well, they're probably all busy living and stuff, then. But as long as we're suggesting people, I'd like to see Josh Mandel from Sierra's Space Quest games back in action.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Weren't they torn to shreds by ravenous wolves?
    Yeah, Westwood was eaten by that nasty EA wolf. I never bought an EA published game again, since they closed all the good independent studios; Bullfrog, Westwood, Maxis, etc.

Wile E. Coyote wants to bite EA! Maybe Telltale can bite them for me?

Hey what is up with my account? It looks like accounts are case sensitive? Previous post shows me as wile_e and this one as Wile_E???
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Oh yeah, Krandia was a neat series.
  • Sierra games were the best!

does't this topic belong in the "Yak Space"?
  • I wonder what would happen if Al Lowe worked on Sam and Max as co-designer, or something. I don't suggest trying it out, but it should be interesting non the less. Teehee!

--Erwin
  • Hehe, as an update to this my lecturer used to work for westwood.
    small world really.
  • A Leisure Suit Sam and Max series does not seem out of order, but very unlikely seeing as Max doesn't like girls.
Add Comment