User Avatar Image

Sam & Max Pre-Order Problem

posted by allaboardfilms on - last edited - Viewed by 375 users
Hello all.

When I attempt to pre-order the Sam & Max Season 3 DVD, the cart has it showing up as costing me $19.95 even though I already have the episodes. Any idea what the problem is?
13 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Bought it as part of the Complete Collection?

Yeah, email support.
  • NeatNit;370720 said:
    Bought it as part of the Complete Collection?

Yeah, email support.
    Nope. I pre-ordered the season back in March.

What's showing up in my cart seems to be as if I hadn't ordered the season previously, minus some sort of $15.00 discount that's showing up for some strange reason.
  • Same for me, just assuming that there's a problem with the system not picking up the fact that I already own the full season. Seen it happen before, will be fixed at some point!
    allaboardfilms;370722 said:
    What's showing up in my cart seems to be as if I hadn't ordered the season previously, minus some sort of $15.00 discount that's showing up for some strange reason.
    That discount is showing as that's the current sale they have for the Devils Playhouse at the moment.
  • It's showing up because the season is on sale right now, and by buying the DVD you also buy the season...

It doesn't really matter, just contact support, no other way.

However, to please my curiousity...

Did you buy the Complete collection after that?
  • Same thing happening here too :confused:
  • I'm getting the same problem. The shop page tells me since I already own all 5 episodes (I pre-ordered the day season 3 was announced!) it's free, but when I go to the checkout it's charging me $20 ontop of the $7 shipping.
  • Same problem here.
  • Everyone has the error, and Telltale's working on it. Just chillax people.
  • I can imagine that TellTale peeps are all over that error, but I'm still gonna say: same problem here.
This discussion has been closed.