User Avatar Image

Unanswered Questions in 305...

posted by tabstis on - last edited - Viewed by 985 users
So I finished the episode but there are some things this season that I am still wondering about...

1. What did Sal mean by DECADES???
2. Did Giant Max really explode?
3. Why did Girl Stinky suddenly want to help Skunkape?
4. What happened to Bluster Blaster's future vision?
5. When was Sal's future vision from 304? (The one where he tells someone to run)
63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I really hope season 4 comes, I thought either the molemen, superball or the narrator was gonna be the main villain. As they were each very suspicious. Also molemen featured in every episode this season except the finale (just like the soda poppers in season 2 except they featured most often if you understand what I mean.)
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Did anyone notice the posters in Papierwaites theater in 302? Stinky and Sal have been around a while.
  • Oh! That is interesting.
  • Woah, nice touch Telltale!
  • In episode 5 of season 2 stinky gets turned into a cake when grandpa stinky read from the book you give him. Is this considered non canon?
  • Jake;370761 said:
    Did anyone notice the posters in Papierwaites theater in 302? Stinky and Sal have been around a while.
    Yes, the Mermaid and the Cockroach. I'm guessing that's why Stinky has been alive for such a long time but what about Sal? (I mean that mermaids can probably live for a long time...)
  • If sal died due to the radio-activity from the maimtron, how come sam jr survives when he tries going down? And when i first played this episode i left sam jr on the craving plate when max explodes.
  • sam jr comes straight back up
  • Jake;370761 said:
    Oh! Nice touch! I also kind of liked how Flint detailed Sal and Stinky's plan, and Stinky confirmed that she was a mermaid. It made Flint seem a lot more capable than he previously was.

Hecks, it seems like this entire episode was devoted to bringing Sam and Max closer to their comic book roots, from Flint's knife stuck in his back to Max grinning and saying "It was horrible!" at the end.

I wish I knew more about Sal and Stinky's backstory. Especially since Stinky was talking about the destruction in the city as if she and Sal planned it all along (even it's later implied that they didn't). And there's a lot of other things that aren't quite cleared up by the finale. This definitely calls for a season four, or at least a secret sixth episode.
  • I'm really looking forward to the commentary to clear up any loose ends involving the supposed deaths, the backgrounds of Stinky and Sal and also the reasoning behind the actions of the villains...
Add Comment