User Avatar Image

Alternate Endings?

posted by coolguy721 on - last edited - Viewed by 197 users
when i finished the city that dares not sleep it ended with Sam going with Max going in the time travel elevator. however i watched a walk through video and saw Sam and Max walking away not in the elevator. are there alternate endings to this game?
4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • hamza721;371039 said:
    when i finished the city that dares not sleep it ended with Sam going with Max going in the time travel elevator. however i watched a walk through video and saw Sam and Max walking away not in the elevator. are there alternate endings to this game?
    Yes, there are. There are two possible endings which are influence by a choice of adventuring or crimefighting earlier in the episode. We have some threads about this already.
  • tabstis;371043 said:
    Yes, there are. There are two possible endings which are influence by a choice of adventuring or crimefighting earlier in the episode. We have some threads about this already.
    what? you can solve some puzzles differently?
  • hamza721;371050 said:
    what? you can solve some puzzles differently?
    Nope, Sam is asked a question earlier with two choices. It's pretty irrelevant at the time but it affects which ending you get.
  • tabstis;371055 said:
    Nope, Sam is asked a question earlier with two choices. It's pretty irrelevant at the time but it affects which ending you get.
    And it's an AWESOME FEATURE!!
Add Comment