User Avatar Image

SPOILERS! What was your favorite ending?

posted by MrBaconator on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
I say my favorite ending was the "Recall Crimefighting" ending it was just more funnier but both endings are good I just prefer the Crimefighting one.
53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I chose adventure cos I thought it convince the narrator to help Max XD Since he bashed him 4 using his mind to fight crime
  • Between the two choices, I like the dialouge Sam says when you choose Recall Crimefighting, if only because it actually sets up that lonely walk of his during the credit in a way that actually has some meaning behind it.

But I like the Recall Adventuring ending, if only for the symbolism with what Sam does with his hat.
  • I love both, but crime fighting was what I imagine the two would talk about if they went back to normal, without all the psychic hoo ha.
  • The_Hamburgaler;371350 said:
    I love both, but crime fighting was what I imagine the two would talk about if they went back to normal, without all the psychic hoo ha.
    The Giant cochroach crawling on the skyscraper makes the scene seem even more like the comics, wouldn't you agree?
  • Zeek;371351 said:
    The Giant cochroach crawling on the skyscraper makes the scene seem even more like the comics, wouldn't you agree?
    Yes even though it made no sense at all unless Sam Jr. got bigger or something?
  • I liked the Adventuring ending because of the empty elevator. I felt terrible when it was empty, and then he was next to Sam and I was happy. :'D
  • DrRocketGenius;371360 said:
    I liked the Adventuring ending because of the empty elevator. I felt terrible when it was empty, and then he was next to Sam and I was happy. :'D
    True that. That did make me like that ending but Crimefighting was just humorous and you would expect that from and Sam & Max game. But this one was emotional, funny and mysterious all at the same time! Who wouldn't want a game like that? :D
  • I have yet to see them both 0_0.
  • I like both. One is classic western & the other suggests potential season 4 timetravel.
  • I prefer the crimefighting one, because it feels more like everything's back to the status quo.

Speaking of which, I wonder if Max is still president.
Add Comment