User Avatar Image

I have been instructed to take a poll

posted by Darth Vader on - last edited - Viewed by 814 users
The Galactic Empire must gather information from you so that we may further understand your community. You will give me the information I need or you will face the consequences.

Do not make this experience more social than it has to be. You will form an orderly line. When you get to the front of the queue, you will tick the appropriate box on the poll. You will not speak. After submitting your choice, you will return to your dwelling without incident or noise.

Failure to comply is... most unwise.
50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • jeeno0142;371184 said:
    What do I do if I don't like either of them?
    You must choose one of them. You must!
    WarpSpeed;371277 said:
    Do they still make RC?

My favorite cola is whatever I'm in the mood for at the time.
    You must choose. You must!!
    Alcoremortis;371188 said:
    But I can't tell the difference between Pepsi and Coke!
    You mu- I mean, um... yes. Our preliminary tests have drawn similar conclusions. It appears that they are identical. For this reason, we must discern which is the preferred beverage. We can then investigate the technology the company in question is using to brainwash individuals into buying their drinks rather than that of their competition. This information could prove incredibly useful for us.
    SHODANFreeman;371361 said:
    I voted Coke because they give you free stuff for drinking gallons of it.
    Interesting. This may be a viable technique of persuasion. What "free stuff" do you speak of?
    roberttitus;371369 said:
    So they do.... damn... I knew I shouldn't have tried this new deodorant
    It appears that you have misunderstood the purpose of this thread. Unless you are being purposefully ignorant to my power? That would be a grave mistake.
  • Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes [*cough*] or given you clairvoyance enough to find the Rebels' hidden fort- [*choke*]

• So tell us, Vader. Which do you prefer, Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, or Doctor Pepper's Cola?
  • I reject this poll on the basis that two of the answers are identical and the third consists of prune juice and fizzy water.
  • Steve2000;371409 said:
    Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes [*cough*] or given you clairvoyance enough to find the Rebels' hidden fort- [*choke*]

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
    Secret Fawful;371424 said:
    So tell us, Vader. Which do you prefer, Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, or Doctor Pepper's Cola?
    I have no preference.
  • You fool! Don't you know that Vader has no taste buds! He lost them while drinking hot and disgusting coffee in a fight against a Mighty Jedi(tm).
  • This is partially correct.
  • *Sings* Coca cola is it! Yeah...*
  • Darth Vader;371440 said:
    I have no preference.
    If you're not going to choose then why should anyone else have to.
Add Comment