User Avatar Image

Sam and Max The City That Dares Not Sleep

posted by Akkml on - last edited - Viewed by 6.1K users
Okay I got featherly to lay the egg and have corndogs, however i am unable to get satan to go away so i can get the vegetable oil anyone have any ideas?
117 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • tabstis;372289 said:
    dark52 will probably post a walkthrough on gamefaqs as he has done for the last 4 episode with details on EXACTLY the conditions for that trophy. If you've fulfilled them, I'd post something in the bugs and glitches section (you have checked that you haven't got the trophy again, right?)
    Yeah this is the part that sucks. It's too early to know if I'm not getting it because it's bugged or if it's because I just missed something.

    And I definitely do not have it:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/mjc0961/Img_0426.jpg
  • mjc0961;372293 said:
    Yeah this is the part that sucks. It's too early to know if I'm not getting it because it's bugged or if it's because I just missed something.

    And I definitely do not have it:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/mjc0961/Img_0426.jpg
    Well, if I hear anything about it, I'll let you know.
  • tabstis;372334 said:
    Well, if I hear anything about it, I'll let you know.
    Thanks.

    And here's that video I mentioned earlier. Again I had three different parts to the Inuit story, and two parts to the other three stories.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFeX2j7arbQ
  • It certainly seems that nobody using ps3trophies.org has managed to unlock it yet either. It's the only trophy without a known trophy image.

    It is most annoying, and may well be worth raising in the support forum. If anything, the support team should know what's required to unlock it.
  • Dale;372369 said:
    It certainly seems that nobody using ps3trophies.org has managed to unlock it yet either. It's the only trophy without a known trophy image.

    It is most annoying, and may well be worth raising in the support forum. If anything, the support team should know what's required to unlock it.
    Yeah, I know it's the only one left, because I was the one who submitted the images for the other 11 trophies. :p

    Anyway someone on the forums there said they got it, they suggested waiting until Max finishes crying in between each section of the Inuit story. So I'm going to try that now.
    EDIT: Either way, I'm going to be able to recite these things backwards by the time I get the trophy. :p
  • Lol :) I'll have a go myself as well then.
  • Okay it worked finally. The same person also edited in waiting around 30 seconds after the end of each track. I finally got it to unlock after listening to the second part of the Eli Whitney record.

    It unlocks eventually I suppose, but it seems awfully picky.
  • If that is the case, that is much too picky. Obviously I'm still going through them too quickly.

    Edit: Phew, finally. There is a slightly audible vinyl crackle at the end of each section, so maybe you really need to wait to hear that stop, but it's not very noticable.
  • Yeah, I'm not sure what to say. What I did was I watched my PS3, and once the HDD light finally stopped flashing like drunk college girls in front of a camera, I hit X to hear the next clip or Square to go to my inventory and put on a new record. Takes a while but it worked eventually.
  • Good to see that this is the case. :) Perhaps we can spread it around to Gamefaqs and to PS3 trophies? It might be helpful...

    EDIT: I've posted this as a glitch on gamefaqs so hopefully it will get round...
Add Comment