3.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • SunnyGuy;371826 said:
    But he isn't, Bosco's father is the president, not Superball.
    I know. That's why I said red herring. It shows that it clearly could happen though.
  • Ms. Bosco has something going for Sam though...
    As became quite clear in 304.
  • Hassat Hunter;371879 said:
    Ms. Bosco has something going for Sam though...
    As became quite clear in 304.
    I thought there was going to be a joke about that, when you control the half-naked lab clone...
  • Well, the fact that she kept a clone at all has to mean something XD
  • Fazz;371898 said:
    I thought there was going to be a joke about that, when you control the half-naked lab clone...
    That would be Mike "Dangerously Flirty" Stemmle writing if there were. Somehow I think Jake and Chuck are on a different wavelength but thought for risque continuity, they'd throw a clone in the lab and leave it to our imaginations to work out.
  • Falanca;371780 said:
    I can't believe someone else beat me to it, and it also looks much more impressive than mine Q_Q

Anyway, here it goes :<

http://i53.tinypic.com/nxnhup.jpg
    Yours is amazing, too! And props for drawing the tiny Sam spores in search of Fudgey Freezes!
  • Falanca;371780 said:
    I can't believe someone else beat me to it, and it also looks much more impressive than mine Q_Q

Anyway, here it goes :<

http://i53.tinypic.com/nxnhup.jpg
    Oh hush, yours is much more impressive. Looks more monstery.
  • Fazz;371898 said:
    Me too, actually...the whole time in the lab, I kept saying to my brother, "Why the hell is she keeping a clone around? Is she...:eek:" and he would say, "Christ, don't be disgusting. :mad: Don't think about weird things."
  • SO MUCH AWESOMENESS posted in this forum lately, my brain is going into awesome overload!!! Great job, everyone!
    SunnyGuy;363799 said:

Heh, nice doodle, did you do that on Paint?
    (slightly better version posted)

Thanks! Yes, I made it in Paint, and this next one, too. I started drawing a bunch of TTG characters in this style, and I just wish I posted this one earlier.

[CENTER]image[/CENTER]

Do-be-do-be do... Postin' in the forums...
    - Klatuu
  • Sal looks great, I'd say it came out much better.

I've been wanting to post this one for a while, finally got to uploading it.
    http://thesunnyguy.deviantart.com/art/Mourning-a-friend-177791588#top
    Those guys really loved their car, so I can actually see them doing something like this after the original DeSoto somehow broke beyond repair and they had to replace it with a new one (seeing the things it goes through in the cartoon I have no idea how that even happened though). Besides, if it was like DeSoto II it literally had a soul too so it kinda deserves a funeral.

I think I messed both the shading on Sam and also his arm, but hey I tried >.>

If you have trouble reading any of it do tell me.
    Those awesome Samcthlulus made me want to see if I can draw one too, though I don't even know where to even begin to make it look like an Eldricht abomination other than tentacles on the nose, any ideas? ~__~
Add Comment