User Avatar Image

ANSWERED: Q&A with... Steve Purcell!

posted by nikasaur on - last edited - Viewed by 9.6K users
Yes. This is the awesomest thing.

Creator of Sam and Max and all around awesome guy Steve Purcell will be answering questions ongoing throughout this week! We'll be doing the questions in batches to allow for Steve's busy schedule so there's no official dates or times to speak of.

Have a life altering query? Maybe just a casual inquiry? Questions about Sam and Max, Telltale's games, or the meaning of life can all be posted here and magically answered through the powers of the internet!

WHEE! The first batch has been answered! They start right here: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15956&page=6
184 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hi,

I totally love the Sam and Max games and I was wondering if there will be a Season 4? I hope so! Every episode and every season is better than the ones before and I am looking forward to episode 4 Beyond The Alley of the Dolls and also episode 5.
  • Who came up with the cliffhanger ending in 304? my initial reaction was somewhere between awe and revolt. Whoever it was, please give 'em a pat on the back for me-it was more terrifying then Friday the 13th!
  • Jake;315107 said:
    Heh. Dave Purcell's been on the Telltale forums a few times, including sharing some old pre-Steve childhood comics. I don't think there are hard feelings, so don't be a weirdo!
    I bet Dave gets at least five cents millions of dollars in royalties! :D

Ok, my question: Why are you so very interested in the garbage-dump of a city style?
  • Don't know if it's to late to ask a question. Are you doing anything for the Sam and Max Devil's Playhouse DVD slipcase.

Also what can you tell me about the Sam & Max Show, I know the first comic was Sam and Max and the second was skullboy with Art Adams but what was the third comic with Mike Mignolia about.
  • ted12;354928 said:
    Who came up with the cliffhanger ending in 304? my initial reaction was somewhere between awe and revolt. Whoever it was, please give 'em a pat on the back for me-it was more terrifying then Friday the 13th!

I got more amused when the Narrator startd yelling "Pull the plug!"
  • Nintendo Boy1;372930 said:
    I got more amused when the Narrator startd yelling "Pull the plug!"
    Pull the CORD :p
  • The Highway;372953 said:

Oh whatever...
  • Quote Nazi Attendance!
  • The Highway;372953 said:
    YANK the cord!

Because the original was "Pull the string!"
  • It was mentioned earlier that there would be another batch of questions answered is that still going to happen?
This discussion has been closed.