User Avatar Image

Other At the Inventory Episode ideas

posted by ZombieAtPlay on - last edited - Viewed by 3K users
Hey, have you guys noticed the title of this forum is "At The Inventory" and "Poker Night at The Inventory" is a subsection?

I think At the Inventory will be the season name if it goes to a series e.g episodes end with it, like "Darts at The Inventory" or "Dance Contest at The Inventory" or even "Trouble at The Inventory" (for a traditional Telltale point and click episode).

What would you like to see happen At the Inventory?

(P.S. Brilliant idea to do this game Telltale!! Although i admit i was a little disappointed it was just poker, but A) i kinda guessed from the sillhouettes and B) i learned how to play from Telltale Texas Hold'em anyway, so i'm good to go :) )
168 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Guys, We don't even know what or where the inventory IS till first episode is released (if the season theory is right of course)

For now I guess it's better to [ask mods to] merge this thread with this one (the one that we guess what the inventory IS), so each of us guess what inventory is first then we write about what could happen in next episodes.

PS: keep in mind that all episodes of "at the inventory" is not gonna feature same characters for Ep 1, They might change ...
  • Inventory Tycoon.

No, wait, that would suck.
  • Oh there are so many options I love this series, ultimate crossover, I like the idea of a murder at the inventory, sounds like a good mystery game reminds me of when I was young and cartoon network.com had all those cartoon character games with the resort and the envelops. To complete the task etc, you had to go around talking to various characters from different shows, a great crossover, and I think that is what this would be like if it happened, just plain fun with all of these different characters! :D
  • Inventory Dash. Like Diner Dash, but with characters from...

No, wait, that blows.

Inventorymon. You catch videogame characters and make them fight each other and...

Aargh! What is wrong with my imagination today?
  • The 2D platformer suggestioncould be called Time Rip at The Inventory and be all pixel art! Pixel Heavy FTW!
  • Elaborating on my earlier idea:

Ideas for recipies
    Cottage cheese and The Cheat fur
    Diaper Pie
    Sandvich
    Cream gravy
    Pankakes
    Passion Fruit smothee a la Fruit F***er
    Some gunk in a dish

Imaginary internet Cookie for whoever gets all the refrences
  • Dungeons and Dragons at The Inventory. Not as a game, but as a machinima series about these guys playing D&D.

Heavy: "You trolls are BABIES! All will fear my GIANT NEW PLUS TWO SWORD!"

SB: "I'm a minmaxer, my max is that I have infinite muscles, and my min is that I can't shake off all the hot ladies that chase me all the time forever."

Max: "I cast magic missile into the darkness!! It was looking at me funny!"

Tycho: "I'm gonna enjoy killing all of you."
  • Inventory Hero
    Items come scrolling down the screen and you have to click the correct "combine" item from you inventory
  • tredlow;374200 said:
    Dungeons and Dragons at The Inventory. Not as a game, but as a machinima series about these guys playing D&D.

Heavy: "You trolls are BABIES! All will fear my GIANT NEW PLUS TWO SWORD!"

SB: "I'm a minmaxer, my max is that I have infinite muscles, and my min is that I can't shake off all the hot ladies that chase me all the time forever."

Max: "I cast magic missile into the darkness!! It was looking at me funny!"

Tycho: "I'm gonna enjoy killing all of you."
    Yeah, I'd love some sort of cartoon or machinima series.
  • I don't think its an episodic thing. Its 4 bucks right now, it cant be too big.

I'm guessing its just one game and its poker.
Add Comment