User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 81.1K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rather Dashing;374288 said:
    Hey guys.

My desk is a mess but I tried to prettify it as much as I could before I took this shot. not sure how well I did. Anyway, I got the Futurama Complete Collection yesterday and I'm taking it to Dragon*Con tomorrow to get it signed by John DiMaggio and Billy West!
    So, uh...how do I get to your place, and which doors/windows do you keep locked? Two totally unrelated questions, I assure you.
  • Ash735;374360 said:
    I've purchased Sam & Max Season 2 again just so I could get the DVD, but now I'm left with two Serial Numbers for every episode in Season 2 :p
    Err... what? If you already had serial numbers for every episode, you could've gotten the DVD free of charge.
  • GuruGuru214;374731 said:
    So, uh...how do I get to your place, and which doors/windows do you keep locked? Two totally unrelated questions, I assure you.
    Okay, here's some directions if you're going from the Georgia State University Commons:

1. You're there.

Anyway, I'm 8 floors up. There's a turnstile out front that needs a housing key for it to unlock, a main door that also needs that, and then a third door that needs that. The main dorm area room of mine is always locked by design, and then within that my bedroom door is generally kept locked but I noticed I hadn't locked or shut it this morning. The windows can't open, either, so there's no locking involved.

Oh, by the way:

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Chyron8472;373895 said:
    I'm am doing to
  • Dashing - I love what DiMaggio wrote on your Bender head.
  • I got a bag of Baked Ruffles yesterday. It was cheese and sour cream (I think) and it tasted good.

Hopefully, I'll get Sam & Max Season 3 and pre-order Poker Night today! Whee!

Why do I keep saying Sam & Max Season 3 instead of The Devil's Playhouse? That's weird.
  • SHODANFreeman;374734 said:
    Err... what? If you already had serial numbers for every episode, you could've gotten the DVD free of charge.
    I kinda got the episodes at different points, I used a Free episode Token on two of them and bought the rest at different times, so, the only discount I could get was the Season Upgrade one, if I tried to apply anything else it just kept giving me the Season Upgrade + DVD, so went with that, because I might as well get Season 2 on DVD if I have Season 1 and Season 3 on it's way.

@roberttitus: If it's possible to send you the spare Serial Numbers then yeah, you can have em!
  • User Avatar Image
    Sal
    I just bought a shiny new cellphone. It ain't much but I like it. :o
  • I just preorderd pokernight at the inventory.
  • Ash735;375116 said:
    @roberttitus: If it's possible to send you the spare Serial Numbers then yeah, you can have em!
    I'm not entirely sure that it is.
Add Comment