User Avatar Image

Other Characters?

posted by guybrush20X6 on - last edited - Viewed by 4.9K users
If you could have one more character from each series wich ones would you have. As for me:

Homestar
Spy
Sam
Div (The alchohlic DIVX player from Penny Arcade)
216 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    paiperwait is over a hundred years old, he would be good
  • xbskid;375502 said:
    You mean as individual players, or a collective opponent?
    Obviously they need to put in all the Soda Poppers as separate characters, scrap the ones they've been working on, and give the people what they REALLY want: "Old Maid with the Soda Poppers"
  • Someone already mentioned Earthworm Jim, Purple Tentacle and Leasure Suit Larry, so I'd just add Manny Calavera, Deathspank, Horny from "Dungeon Keeper" and Eddie Riggs from "Brutal Legend".

On a side note, I wouldn't mind a pure pirate-themed card game. A crossover between "Monkey Island" and "Ghost Pirates Vooju Island". With Tarot Cards! And guest-starring the Voodoo Lady as the card dealer!
  • They should have a sidekicks night with Sam, homestar, Scout and Gabe.
  • StrongBrush1;375700 said:
    They should have a sidekicks night with Sam, homestar, Scout and Gabe.
    Surely Medic would be a better sidekick for the Heavy? :)
  • It may be a coincidence, but all the series and companies are heavily associated with the internet and/or PC/Mac. With that respect, the obvious ones are Guybrush, Dr. Tran(Strong Bad isn't primarily a videogame charechter either), and..... I don't know. The internet doesn't have a lot of universally known charecters. I would inclued Eddie whats-his-name from Brutal Legend, Eric Cartman from south park, Old Spice guy, You know? Whatever seems awesome probably is.
  • lmeeken;375654 said:
    Obviously they need to put in all the Soda Poppers as separate characters, scrap the ones they've been working on, and give the people what they REALLY want: "Old Maid with the Soda Poppers"
    Oh F*CK No.
  • It warms my heart to see people suggesting Earthworm Jim. <3
  • Max: Sam, Bosco, Harry Moleman, General Skunkape.

Strongbad: Homestar, Marzipan, Bubs, The King.

Heavy: Sniper, Scout, Spy, Demoman

Tycho: Gabe, I have no idea who else don't read that much.
  • EvilDeadFan;374169 said:
    Sad Strong
    I didn't want to say anything.... but if I didn't it would drive me f***ing insane...

It is Strong Sad, not Sad Strong.
Add Comment