3.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sam's suppressed side is probably his id, in a mirror to Max's super-ego. Guuh, you've given me a mindworm thinking of how it'd work out.
  • Here's my first attempt at drawing Max, I decided to do a literal take on the proper title for season 1 (Save the world) and did max in a Super Hero costume :)

• Heh, that's kinda cute :)

http://thesunnyguy.deviantart.com/art/Profile-practice-with-noir-Sam-178224455
    This pic was done half because I wanted to practice drawing profile shots and half because I wanted to draw noir Sam. I know I suck at drawing guns so don't bother commenting on that...or that his right arm is bigger than his left...or that Max looks weird (his tongue is supposed to be hanging out from his mouth) >.>
    It's not a pic I'm proud of but whatever >.>
    Cheri;375894 said:
    Sam's suppressed side is probably his id, in a mirror to Max's super-ego. Guuh, you've given me a mindworm thinking of how it'd work out.
    While it'd be interesting I doubt that's the case.
  • Well, to match my Super Max drawing, I drew Sam in a similar style, I think I did terrible :(

• SunnyGuy;376031 said:
    [QUOTE=Cheri;375894]Sam's suppressed side is probably his id, in a mirror to Max's super-ego. Guuh, you've given me a mindworm thinking of how it'd work out.
    While it'd be interesting I doubt that's the case.[/QUOTE]

Surely if he suppressed his id, he wouldn't give in to fudgie freezes, his beef with criminals and cracks about his weight.
  • tbm1986;376141 said:
    Surely if he suppressed his id, he wouldn't give in to fudgie freezes, his beef with criminals and cracks about his weight.
    Or assaulting people after Max's brain was stolen. His id seemed to be having a field day during "The Devil's Playhouse," and in general. Maybe his ego was repressed...somehow.
  • But it's the ego that caters to the id or super-ego, the ego is our own actions, how could it be supressed?
  • Remember Id, Ego and Super-Ego are Latin Terms. In Spanish those are known as Ello, Yo and Super-Yo (Its, Me and Super-Me).
  • Ego and Super-Ego are perfect valid Spanish words too (I mean, of course they are Latin terms, but they are accepted in Spanish)
  • Javi-Wan Kenobi;376187 said:
    Ego and Super-Ego are perfect valid Spanish words too (I mean, of course they are Latin terms, but they are accepted in Spanish)
    I was just trying to point out the Latin Ego is different to the English Ego. Which probably from where comes the confusion. But thanks anyway...
Add Comment