User Avatar Image

Other Characters?

posted by guybrush20X6 on - last edited - Viewed by 5.1K users
If you could have one more character from each series wich ones would you have. As for me:

Homestar
Spy
Sam
Div (The alchohlic DIVX player from Penny Arcade)
216 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I really don't see GlaDOS as being a very good poker player.
  • Why? She's so talkative and threatening all the time.
  • snip3rfire;379158 said:
    Why? She's so talkative and threatening all the time.
    Exactly. She'd give away all her good hands and then be overly protective about her bad hands. Then, when she was losing, she'd probably just flood the room with a deadly neurotoxin. Who wants to play against someone like that?
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    RingmasterJ5;379079 said:
    Stop repeating yourself.

My ideas:
    Homestar
    Sam
    GlaDOS(Not TF2, but it is still Valve.)
    Gabe
    i like your ideas hear are mine:
    paiperwait
    the cheat
    gabe
    and some guy from tf2 or something
  • Strong Max;379051 said:
    From your'e username. I think we both agree that Banjo should be in the game.
    YES! They know how to play. Plus it would be funny how everyone would talk, and banjo would be using speech bubbles.
  • Kato;375762 said:
    Surely Medic would be a better sidekick for the Heavy? :)
    Get Behind me, Doctor! :D

But, seriously, I think Scout is fine.
  • Alcoremortis;379245 said:
    Exactly. She'd give away all her good hands and then be overly protective about her bad hands. Then, when she was losing, she'd probably just flood the room with a deadly neurotoxin. Who wants to play against someone like that?
    Haha, now that you mention it, maybe you're right. She is a little over the top at times.
  • Alcoremortis;379245 said:
    Because sitting in a room with Max, StrongBad, Heavy and Gabe will be soooo safe. ;)
  • adventureaddict;379672 said:
    Because sitting in a room with Max, StrongBad, Heavy and Gabe will be soooo safe. ;)
    It's actually Tycho, but I get your point.
  • adventureaddict;379672 said:
    Tycho. :D

This makes it 11.3% safer.
Add Comment