User Avatar Image

Episode 1 Bug? (minor spoilers)

posted by Sir Craigius on - last edited - Viewed by 844 users
Im on chapter 3, and just managed to accidently screw up by pulling out the strut holding up the awning. The awning is now down and I cant figure out a way to raise it again. Which means I cant trap the bees.

Do I have to start all over again?
7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 2 days later and still no reply....nice...

    I managed to put the pan flipper thing onto the newspapers, but that doesnt seem to do anything when I set the timer. Nothing I do seems to make the pan flip and I cant find any way to raise the awning.

    Im on the verge of just restarting the game, but Id prefer to know if there is a solution to the problem first.
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    I don't remember exactly how it worked but if you attach a save game i can take a look.
  • Thanks anyway, but I decided to just restart. Got past the puzzle no problem 2nd time around.

    It seems a bit nasty of TT to put in something that once done, renders the game unwinable. Seems like a trap for the first time player.
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    Sir Craigius;201736 said:
    It seems a bit nasty of TT to put in something that once done, renders the game unwinable. Seems like a trap for the first time player.
    I am pretty sure i got the awning back up again somehow.
  • DjNDB;201766 said:
    I am pretty sure i got the awning back up again somehow.
    how did you do that, i've completed it once and knew exactly what to do but i set up the pan and then decided to get the cheese from the constable, then the awning went down and i can't reset it, i'm gonna have to restart if it won't allow me to reset it
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    russell19831983;380065 said:
    how did you do that, i've completed it once and knew exactly what to do but i set up the pan and then decided to get the cheese from the constable, then the awning went down and i can't reset it, i'm gonna have to restart if it won't allow me to reset it
    I don't remember exactly... Please attach a savegame and i'll take a look.
  • DjNDB;380075 said:
    I don't remember exactly... Please attach a savegame and i'll take a look.
    thanks for the offer but i found out from someone that there is a pole that resets it
Add Comment