User Avatar Image

Any way to make sam run in season 1

posted by russell19831983 on - last edited - Viewed by 351 users
Hi, i know sam can run in the ps3 version of season 1, so is there a way to make him on the pc version? like a patch or something, i have the game on steam so the codes i give will be useless if you needed them. There is a lot of walking in season 1 and getting to places takes a long time, i don't play season 1 much because of that. So is there a way to make sam run? thanks
9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • russell19831983;380446 said:
    Hi, i know sam can run in the ps3 version of season 1, so is there a way to make him on the pc version? like a patch or something, i have the game on steam so the codes i give will be useless if you needed them. There is a lot of walking in season 1 and getting to places takes a long time, i don't play season 1 much because of that. So is there a way to make sam run? thanks

If telltale could make sam run in season 1, I'd think they would have done that already. Of course, who knows.
  • Gman5852;380486 said:
    If telltale could make sam run in season 1, I'd think they would have done that already. Of course, who knows.
    They did it in the XBLA version
    DJ Teh Cheat;380495 said:
    For the XBLA version, they added running in Sam & Max Season 1 the same way you run in Season 2.
    i don't see why the pc version can't have the same improvements
  • russell19831983;380511 said:
    They did it in the XBLA version
    And in the Wii version too, IIRC
  • Javi-Wan Kenobi;380520 said:
    And in the Wii version too, IIRC
    i wonder why the pc version hasn't been improved, it doesn't seem right somehow
  • russell19831983;380534 said:
    i wonder why the pc version hasn't been improved, it doesn't seem right somehow
    Well you know how sometimes a game gets remaked and gets bonus features(kingdom hearts final mix for example) and they cant add it to the original, thats probably why. I know due to downloadable content it could be fixed, but telltale has a lot on their plate as it is.
  • Gman5852;380537 said:
    Well you know how sometimes a game gets remaked and gets bonus features(kingdom hearts final mix for example) and they cant add it to the original, thats probably why. I know due to downloadable content it could be fixed, but telltale has a lot on their plate as it is.
    i know, there is a lot of games there going to make. I just hope they get around to making a patch for the season sometime in the future.
  • It could be patched in (don't know how hard it would be) but Telltale never patch their games unless they're broken completely.
  • If you double-click on a location or object, it will cause Sam to run. That should speed things up for you a bit.
  • CasEmerjy;380859 said:
    If you double-click on a location or object, it will cause Sam to run. That should speed things up for you a bit.
    i've tried that lots of times, he never runs in season 1.
This discussion has been closed.