User Avatar Image

The Engine

posted by ABlackEyedPea on - last edited - Viewed by 790 users
So, Valve's Source engine or the Telltale engine? Almost definitely the latter, but, hey, Telltale IS collaborating with Valve.

And it would be awesome to have a Max model to mess with in Gary's Mod. It turns the UNcanny valley into a FUNcanny valley!
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The Elder Gods would be proud of that one.
  • i believe he is possessed by a demon soul after that "dream" experience in hell.
  • Guys, it's Max. He doesn't need psychic powers to do what he's ALWAYS done when gruesome violence is called for!
  • Nagaoka;380981 said:
    Guys, it's Max. He doesn't need psychic powers to do what he's ALWAYS done when gruesome violence is called for!
    There's a flaw in that, because no one cares about what Max used to be like before we discovered he was psychic, he's much more interesting and fun to watch with dangerly amped up psychic abillities. He doesn't need a gun anymore, he has a psychic gun!!! With super violent actions and stuff.
  • I think Max with psychic powers would result in a very short game. Especially if he uses mind reading. :eek:
  • The one problem I'm forseeing with the use of the Telltale Engine is that Source was always better with facial expressions and lipsynching. I just hope they can get the Heavy to look right.
Add Comment