141 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • crazler;37953 said:
    i ordered from amazon and not from telltale because the one from amazon has a complete german translation, with the original voice actors from hit the road.. (max in example has the german voice of bart simpson) the one from telltale didnt has a german version on it. can anyone please upload the cover(s)? or can send me a scan per email??
    you would make me very happy ;)
    [email]d_schleenbecker@hotmail.com[/email]
    But the cover wouldn't match the disc. Both versions have different features.
    It's blasphemy! It would be a shell of an truly great item.

Plus people who downloaded the game would be able to make bootlegs and I really don't want to see that.
  • xChri5x;37901 said:
    Amazing!
    I still think it needs the original Logos though. Having everything the same as the season one cover makes it seem like it's part of that series when it's really a seperate game.
    I still think having the road map on the top and bottom would look really awesome.
    Original logos are on the back. I consider both games part of the 'Sam & Max' series ;)
    I tried it briefly with the map in place of the black areas, but I didn't like how it was looking.
    crazler;37918 said:
    @meelWORM can you please upload both covers?? that would be soooo nice :)
    I understand your situation, but I don't feel its appropriate for me to share the original scan.

Thanks to everyone for your comments! Here is the 300dpi image, just print it off at 100%
    http://www.meelworm.com/stuff/snmhtrdvdcase005.zip

• meelWORM;38068 said:
    Original logos are on the back. I consider both games part of the 'Sam & Max' series ;)
    I tried it briefly with the map in place of the black areas, but I didn't like how it was looking.

I understand your situation, but I don't feel its appropriate for me to share the original scan.

Thanks to everyone for your comments! Here is the 300dpi image, just print it off at 100%
    http://www.meelworm.com/stuff/snmhtrdvdcase005.zip

*high fives* Thanks so much. :)
  • That's awesome dude, just printed it out, and it looks great, though I'mm trying to figure out how to print it larger. My printer defaults to photomode when I try to print it without borders.
  • E X C E L L E N T stuff!!!!! Thank you!
  • *dies* I'm a dvd cover nut, so I'm in heaven.

I'm still looking foreward to what laserschwert has instore for his cover
  • Yeah, I'd love to see it, I'm a cover fan too.
  • Shame I don't have that to make use of it. :(
  • Gah, AWESOME! *high fives meelWORM*
Add Comment