141 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Guybrush Threepwood;38145 said:
    Shame I don't have that to make use of it. :(
    That's perfect, I have A DVD that I made for myself, SWEET!
  • The screenshots on the back were really throwing me off until I realized they were all mirrored.
  • Well, I'll be shang-highed in Bancock and thrown to the FCC for inappropriate induendo use! They are mirrored images!
  • Thats really cool...because I have 2 CD's of Hit the Road, so now I can put one in the original box, and one in the special new box...
  • MeelWORM, I just had to add my voice to the choir singing your praises. You, sir / ma'am, rock astonishingly hard. Thank you.
  • What kind of paper is best to print this out on?
  • Thanks again to everyone for your comments!

I printed it out on Matte Photo paper, but Glossy Photo might look nice also. Also, I used Letter sized paper with the Borderless Printing option enabled. If your printer doesn't have Borderless, or if it requires somewhat large borders, you may have to locate some Legal sized Photo paper.
  • Matte paper, got it! Oh and I was wondering as ReverendTed pointed out, all of the screenshots are backwards. Was that done intentionally or was it an accident? I think it helps to make it a little bit more quirky for lack of a better term.
  • Anyone wanna print out a nice copy for me and send it my way? :(
  • tobar;39431 said:
    Matte paper, got it! Oh and I was wondering as ReverendTed pointed out, all of the screenshots are backwards. Was that done intentionally or was it an accident? I think it helps to make it a little bit more quirky for lack of a better term.
    If you compare it to the original back, you'll see that there is some other rearrangement, as well as the horizontal flip. This was done for the best alignment with the other DVD case elements.
Add Comment