User Avatar Image

Season 3 Soundtrack Waiting Thread

posted by SylvF on - last edited - Viewed by 27.9K users
Now that the last episode has been released, any chance the season 3 soundtrack will come out shortly? I love this song for this season's opener, and "Charlie Hotep" and all the various on those chants have been stuck in my head for weeks (This whole series has such great music. Bosco's theme hasn't left my ipod).

I also think it would be great if the soundtrack came out on itunes, because that would save me the agonizing wait time of several days for a shipped CD. But I'm not picky.
591 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Jake;373351 said:
    Whooaaaa, opening edits ahoy!

Season 2
    Season 3
    Thank you, Jake!
  • So. Not that I'm in any way impatient <.<, but if there will be a soundtrack, how long does it usually take after the game before it gets released?
  • jeeno0142;382096 said:
    So. Not that I'm in any way impatient <.<, but if there will be a soundtrack, how long does it usually take after the game before it gets released?</div>
    Usually all the items come out at once, the DVD, the soundtrack, the posters and the casefile. Telltale just brought two of these things out early, don't ask me why.
  • Well, any news on if we are going to get a soundtrack collection for The Devil's Playhouse?

Please don't make me use illegal audio ripping software to get these great tunes for my listening pleasure. :( I would hate to do that to Jared and his team of live musicians.
  • I didn't think the ripping software was illegal.
  • A release date/announcement would be useful.
  • Anything at this point would be useful, a playful tease, a lie, anything to tell us that it is or isn't coming.
  • I'd probably buy it, because the Telltale Music Extractor doesn't work with The City That Dares Not Sleep for me. :D

EDIT: Actually, can somebody who can get it to work send me the audio from 305? :p
  • doodinthemood;382563 said:
    I didn't think the ripping software was illegal.
    Yes, it's not technically illegal to rip the sound bits off of the game's data by using Telltale Music Extractor.

But it should be illegal to listen to those awesome tracks with such low quality instead of listening to them directly from my awesome discman with studio quality.
  • Falanca;382869 said:
    Yes, it's not technically illegal to rip the sound bits off of the game's data by using Telltale Music Extractor.

But it should be illegal to listen to those awesome tracks with such low quality instead of listening to them directly from my awesome discman with studio quality.
    Took the words out of my mouth. :D
Add Comment