User Avatar Image

Official website for french version of Bone

posted by Marzhin on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
To all french Telltale fans hanging on those boards, Anuman Intercative (the company which is releasing Bone in stores here in France) launched a website about the game.

http://www.bone-lejeu.com/

Apparently their release includes the two episodes for 30€ and is titled "Bone - La Forêt sans Retour" (french title of the first book of the B&W comics). A collector edition is also available (including the book).

Don't miss the french-speaking demo :)
9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I like their box art. :)
  • Wow, the first french-speaking telltale game? It's soooooo great!

Hey, hope Sam and Max will be translated in French too :)

I think I will buy Bone in French :)
  • lerenwe;32019 said:
    Hey, hope Sam and Max will be translated in French too :)
    It's going to be! :D

JoWood is doing a localized version that will be out this summer, and French is one of the languages.
  • Emily;32122 said:
    It's going to be! :D

JoWood is doing a localized version that will be out this summer, and French is one of the languages.
    It's really great, but... I hope the voiceacting will be as good as the english one!

I've tried the fr demo of bone, and some voiceacting are a bit bad... (The Rat creatures, for example.) .
  • For Sam & Max JoWood has announced they are in negociations to bring back Jean-Claude Donda the actor who was doing Sam and Max in the french version of Hit the Road. Yes, the same guy was doing the voices of both characters o_O

Concerning Bone, it seems it is actually only the first episode. That makes it a bit expensive for only 3-4 hours of game...
  • you surely mean a 1,5-3 hours game.
  • It's great you decide to translate Sam and Max into french, my english is correct I guess, but not enough to understand Sam and Max speaking subtilities.

Congrats from french fans, that's awesome.
  • I'm a french speaker but i love playing Sam and Max in english...In my opinion, the puns are too hard to translate and it' s so tasty in english.
  • Hey guys, just thought I'd share that this french port of the first episode of Bone Out from Boneville is the revamped 2.0 version. =)
Add Comment