User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 447.3K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • QUI-QUI-QUI-QUINTUPLE POST

Hello, page 101.
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

REMOLAY YOU'RE MY BIGGEST ENEMY SRSLY I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA KILL YOU SO HARD YOU JUST WAIT I SWEAR TO GOD OMG REMOLAY SRSLY JUST OMG MAN I SWEAR TO GOD

srsly man
  • YAY! My Post Number is the same year as my graduation!
  • hey, I managed to combo break anyway.

yay, I win

@Icedhope, Graduation in 1617? How old are you?
  • Icedhope;383721 said:
    YAY! My Post Number is the same year as my graduation!
    Uhh, what? If that's true, you must be freakishly old.

Edit: Oh, wait, you mean 2004.
  • Aww, I missed the one-hundredth page. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait until page one thousand...
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Alcoremortis;383736 said:
    Aww, I missed the one-hundredth page. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait until page one thousand...
    You didn't miss much. The 100th page was pretty much filled with "omg 100th page" comments and useless multiple postings, making it the most boring page in the whole thread. And it could have been so special. *sniff* :(
  • puzzlebox;383744 said:
    You didn't miss much. The 100th page was pretty much filled with "omg 100th page" comments and useless multiple postings, making it the most boring page in the whole thread. And it could have been so special. *sniff* :(

I didnt relise I was on page 100 till after i posted :P
  • puzzlebox;383744 said:
    At least I tried to celebrate with Guybrush. And also Winslow.

Edit: We are now on Post 2010! Onward... TO THE FUTURE!

This topic is the ultimate Walt Disney tribute. A page for each Dalmatian.
This discussion has been closed.