User Avatar Image

Rate the Last Game You Finished

posted by DrRocketGenius on - last edited - Viewed by 14.6K users
Title says it all. Rate the last video game you completed.

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - 9.5/10
835 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Eversion. The second playthrough was a LOT faster than the first but I still enjoyed almost every second of it.
    4,5/5
  • Limbo - 7/10. It was good at first (and scared the crap out of me), but I got pretty bored towards the end as it was a bit samey and the guns didnt fit with the rest of it. Probably didnt help that I played it all in one sitting though.
  • Halo Reach 9/10! Amazing campaign, Fantastic mutliplayer, and fun easter eggs! The only thing that wasn't fun was the hackers was when your playing an online match full of hackers! F**k you guys!
  • Secret of Monkey Island 2: SE (second time). 9/10. 9/10 Because its Secret of Monkey Island with excellent voice acting and great re-drawn backgrounds :) I think it should have had some extra features though, like artwork or something.
  • Mass Effect 2 - Amazing. 10/10
    Red Steel 2 - 6/10
  • Metal Gear Solid 2:Substance.

VR VARIETY MODE IS AWESOME. THE WEAPONS ARE AWESOME. THE ENTIRE GAME IS AWESOME.

10/10
  • Secret files 2: Puritas Cordis 8/10

Nice traditional point and click-adventure. Great story, nice puzzles and good music, everything a good adventure game should be. Voice acting was lacking though and I did miss the actors from the first game.
  • Eschalon Book II

Like part I a very nice old skool single player rpg, although i expected a little bit more in part two and it ended too soon. Anyway looking forward to part III.

Oh and the rating, 8/10.
  • ted12;381132 said:
    VVVVVV-9/10
    Best platformer I've played in a very long time.Only problem is that a dedicated gamer can beat it in 2-3 hours, but it was only $5
    Wow 2-3 hours? I would say this pretty much depends also on the difficulty level. I needed more than this but i also really enjoyed it and would also rate it 9/10. Btw nice avatar, drawn on your own or from a game?
  • Portal (replaying it in an OCD attempt to get all the radios, sadly I failed)
    I give it a 9/10, short but sweet. GlaDOS is one of my favourite villians and I hope that the sequal will be just as interesting.
Add Comment