User Avatar Image

Other Characters?

posted by guybrush20X6 on - last edited - Viewed by 5.1K users
If you could have one more character from each series wich ones would you have. As for me:

Homestar
Spy
Sam
Div (The alchohlic DIVX player from Penny Arcade)
216 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lucoshi;386059 said:
    Maybe Earthworm Jim, A character from Pucca or Homsar
    Yes, no, Yes
  • StinkomanFan;386064 said:
    Yes, no, Yes
    Why Not Character from Pucca? I'm just curious becouse looks like did nobody have seen Pucca's Tv Show. Maybe the reason is Pucca don't have any game.
  • guys you think is gotta be a refrence right

    I GOTTA IDEA

    1. sonic the hedgehog

    2. super mario

    3. d.r eggman (STH)

    4. bowser (SMB)

    5. luigi

    6. the geek (sam and max animated)

    7. bosco (S&M 1 AND 2)

    8. TROGDOR

    9. miles tails power

    10. mickey mouse (epic mickey)

    11. the annocer (TF2)

    12. the narrator (S&M 3)

    13. ?spongbob and Patrick? :confused:

    14. amy rose

    15. other characters (ALL)

    16. rabbids

    17. TERRY (uh never heard of it?, click here )
  • pepsiboy3;386080 said:
    guys you think is gotta be a refrence right

    I GOTTA IDEA

    1. sonic the hedgehog

    2. super mario

    3. d.r eggman (STH)

    4. bowser (SMB)

    5. luigi

    6. the geek (sam and max animated)

    7. bosco (S&M 1 AND 2)

    8. TROGDOR

    9. miles tails power

    10. mickey mouse (epic mickey)

    11. the annocer (TF2)

    12. the narrator (S&M 3)

    13. ?spongbob and Patrick? :confused:

    14. amy rose

    15. other characters (ALL)
    it looks like you haven't understant what copyright is
  • pepsiboy3;386080 said:
    10. mickey mouse (epic mickey)
    Thanks for specifying he was from Epic Mickey. Otherwise, I wouldn't have known who you were talking about. :p
  • Lucoshi;386075 said:
    Why Not Character from Pucca? I'm just curious becouse looks like did nobody have seen Pucca's Tv Show. Maybe the reason is Pucca don't have any game.
    I have seen it. It's.... unique, but you don't need to mention that show or Homsar in almost every post you make.
  • RingmasterJ5;386123 said:
    I have seen it. It's.... unique, but you don't need to mention that show or Homsar in almost every post you make.
    That's okey but you think any one of my suggestions are good ideas
  • Lucoshi;386130 said:
    That's okey but you think any one of my suggestions are good ideas
    Homsar would be good, but I think he's been mentioned before.
  • RingmasterJ5;386138 said:
    Homsar would be good, but I think he's been mentioned before.
    Whatever and the others
  • Lucoshi;386140 said:
    Whatever and the others
    Nah. From what i remember of Pucca, there's not much talking. I haven't played much of Earthworm Jim, but from what I have played, he does not seem like a good fit.
Add Comment