User Avatar Image

2 endings?

posted by foxmcloud58 on - last edited - Viewed by 610 users
Apparently, there are 2 endings to the city that dares not sleep.
Is that true?
Apparently there are no major differences in the story.
Can anyone tell me what ahppens in both of them, or does anyone have a video showing/comparing the 2 endings?
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • woah... the detail on that pic amazes me... hell I normally see black polygons showing up on random places, but I can literally see the stitching-texture on Sam's Suit there!! What Res did you take that at? (or is it the PS3 version?)
  • Player_2;387851 said:
    I'm not entirely sure why, but I love that face, too.
    I just made it my avatar.
  • Ashton;387857 said:
    woah... the detail on that pic amazes me... hell I normally see black polygons showing up on random places, but I can literally see the stitching-texture on Sam's Suit there!! What Res did you take that at? (or is it the PS3 version?)
    That, my friend, is exactly how that scene looks on my PS3. Everything about this game is enhanced by these rich textures. Or vice versa. Either way; OMG.
  • WayneBrady;387929 said:
    I just made it my avatar.
    Nice! :D
  • Gohaku;387945 said:
    That, my friend, is exactly how that scene looks on my PS3. Everything about this game is enhanced by these rich textures. Or vice versa. Either way; OMG.
    I took that on my PC. Yeah, it looks like that both ways. Are you sure you have your graphical quality turned up to 9 (or is it 10)?
  • WayneBrady;388004 said:
    I took that on my PC. Yeah, it looks like that both ways. Are you sure you have your graphical quality turned up to 9 (or is it 10)?
    lol My crappy old card (Radeon X1300 or Onboard SiS crap) cant handle it above like 3, and even then there is some lag at times. When I finally get around to upgrading my card I'll try playing the series again on max quality.
  • WayneBrady;388004 said:
    Looks awesome! Were you asking me about my graphical quality turned up? I don't know. But the game gave me googly eyes at some points. I just stared at the screen thinking; with more animation, this could be a show.:eek:
    Ashton;388047 said:
    lol My crappy old card (Radeon X1300 or Onboard SiS crap) cant handle it above like 3, and even then there is some lag at times. When I finally get around to upgrading my card I'll try playing the series again on max quality.
    Max quality!;)

Sorry I couldn't resist.
  • Gohaku;388071 said:

Max quality!;)

Sorry I couldn't resist.
    I wondered who would pick up on that pun :cool:
  • Ashton;388127 said:
    I wondered who would pick up on that pun :cool:
    Nice one!
  • Gohaku;388221 said:
    Nice one!
    I don't get it. I just don't get it. I'm sorry, you need to explain that one to me.

(I'M KIDDING.)
Add Comment