User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 81.5K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • A Windstone Paint-Your-Own Keeper Dragon. I've wanted a Windstone dragon ever since a shop in my hometown started selling them when I was 11. This way I get to pick my own colourscheme!
  • http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=10197109
    My computer I'm going to build
    Xenosaga 1-3 all in Near Mint condition.
    Wild 9 in Near mint condition
    Bad Company 1 and Twisted Metal 4
  • A few games from GoG.com.
  • VeronicanPlay;388916 said:
    A few games from GoG.com.
    Which ones, might I ask?
  • Hayden;388920 said:
    Which ones, might I ask?
    Ehm lets see if I can remember, as there was quite a few.

Two Worlds
    Blood 1
    Blood 2 - The Chosen
    Sacrifice
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Real Myst
    MDK
    Redneck Rampage
    Giants: Citizen Kabuto
  • You bought 'Beyond Good & Evil'!? Awesome, I love that game. It's undoubtedly one of my favourite action/stealth games. Actually, come to think of it, it's one of my favourite games period. The gameplay is really enjoyable, the characters are very memorable, and the cartoony graphics work really nicely and look great.

Have you played it before? If not, then you're in for something special.
  • Hayden;388936 said:
    You bought 'Beyond Good & Evil'!? Awesome, I love that game. It's undoubtedly one of my favourite action/stealth games. Actually, come to think of it, it's one of my favourite games period. The gameplay is really enjoyable, the characters are very memorable, and the cartoony graphics work really nicely and look great.

Have you played it before? If not, then you're in for something special.
    Nope never played it before, I have not even heard about it until I became a member on gog.

But when I looked into reviews I have only heard good reviews so I think I am in for a real treat. :)
  • VeronicanPlay;388938 said:
    Nope never played it before, I have not even heard about it until I became a member on gog.

But when I looked into reviews I have only heard good reviews so I think I am in for a real treat. :)
    Trust those reviews, you certainly are. There aren't many games like 'Beyond Good & Evil', it's a rarity, and an absolute gem. It's been a while since I last played it, but from what I can remember, it's almost like an adventure game, but with action being the main gameplay element instead of puzzles. Because it has the great storyline and well-constructed characters that you'd expect from an adventure game, but just in a different genre. And the universe it takes place in is so fun to explore and brilliant to look at; I don't use this word often, but it's quite beautiful, from the glimpses of the game that I remember. I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I did when you get around to playing it.

Damn it, now I feel like replaying it :D.

Anyway, sorry for my rambling, I hope you don't mind.
  • No I don't mind. :)

I also saw a little sneak peak on Beyond Good and Evil 2, looks really good I think. :)
Add Comment