User Avatar Image

Video Game Crushes

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 11.3K users
Okay, admit it, we've all either crushed on a video game character, found a video game character attractive, or (if you're a real stick in the mud about it) at least have a video game character that we would find attractive if they were a real person. Here's the place for you to spill about it.

I took this idea from another forum, so I've had plenty of time to think of my own.

Malon (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

Shantae

Yuna (Final Fantasy X/X-2)

And of course...

Morgan LeFlay

Added:
Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
Hitomi (Dead or Alive)
150 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Comrade Pants;389262 said:
    Fuck everything about that game. I still have nightmares.
    Hell no. Best game ever.
  • caeska;389265 said:
    Hell no. Best game ever.
    That's the point. A horror game that induces nightmares has got to be a great horror game. I loved it.
  • I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Dr Momma Bosco yet! Now that is one FINE not-quite-mad scientist! IMO, she's hotter than Morgan. (proportions are a bit less crazy)

The other one I'd suggest that hasn't already been mentioned is Maureen from Full Throttle. She's a biker chick, and she can fix your toasters!

And there's always GlaDOS too, but I love her for her mind. And voice.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    At one point my high school boyfriend expressed jealousy towards Guybrush Threepwood (Curse version). Apparently I spent more time with him and laughed more at his jokes. :rolleyes:

That said, George Stobbart (Broken Sword) will be my enduring video game character love.

I won't bother posting pictures - for me it's all about personality. :p
  • I can't scroll through this page without stopping on Tiffa,

Thanks, doodo!

The worst part is that I'm an unapologetic loather of most things Final Fantasy. I feel so hypocritical.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Comrade Pants;389339 said:
    I can't scroll through this page without stopping on Tiffa,
    I like that she was so careful to go with belt AND braces to keep her skirt up, but forgot that it might ride up at the bottom! Silly girl. ;)
  • wait, is this a thread on crushes or things we'd like to screw?
  • Giant Tope;389342 said:
    wait, is this a thread on crushes or things we'd like to screw?
    There's a difference?
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Jen Kollic;389344 said:
    There's a difference?
    Golly, I hope so. Most of my video game crushes are so old and pixellated that any actual physical contact would be rather painful.
This discussion has been closed.