User Avatar Image

Video Game Crushes

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 11.4K users
Okay, admit it, we've all either crushed on a video game character, found a video game character attractive, or (if you're a real stick in the mud about it) at least have a video game character that we would find attractive if they were a real person. Here's the place for you to spill about it.

I took this idea from another forum, so I've had plenty of time to think of my own.

Malon (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

Shantae

Yuna (Final Fantasy X/X-2)

And of course...

Morgan LeFlay

Added:
Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)
Hitomi (Dead or Alive)
150 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • puzzlebox;389346 said:
    Golly, I hope so. Most of my video game crushes are so old and pixellated that any actual physical contact would be rather painful.
    Be careful or you'll cut yourself. Is pixelcut anything like paper cut? It could be awful.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Tell you what I WOULD like to screw though...

[ATTACH]2020[/ATTACH]

Oh yeah. I'd screw that good.
  • Something hot that i'd love to bone

• puzzlebox;389346 said:
    Golly, I hope so. Most of my video game crushes are so old and pixellated that any actual physical contact would be rather painful.
    So what you're saying is that it would be like making out with Grace Jones?
  • puzzlebox;389346 said:
    I hope so, too. One of mine is a stylized skeleton. :p
  • Jen Kollic;389315 said:
    I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Dr Momma Bosco yet! Now that is one FINE not-quite-mad scientist! IMO, she's hotter than Morgan. (proportions are a bit less crazy)
    Damn! I knew I forgot someone. Also Girl Stinky.
  • I knew when I started this thread that it would go to some depraved places, but you guys have really outdone yourselves. Congratulations.

If anyone needs me, I'll be off lowering my standards.
  • GuruGuru214;389385 said:

If anyone needs me, I'll be off lowering my standards.
    4chan?
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    this thread is like saying you think sam is hot and skinny (i do not think that about sam)
  • I like Valve's Girls, but Zoey (L4D) and Chloe (I think that's her name) in Portal are stand-outs.

Also, the chick from Blood Rayne.
This discussion has been closed.