User Avatar Image

The Meet The Players Sale: Sam & Max and Strong Bad for $9.95 Each

posted by pepsiboy3 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
click here to buy some games

meet the players videos is comming soon

Meet the tycho (soon)

meet the strong bad (soon)

meet the max (soon)

meet the heavy's weapon guy (soon) NOTE: it could call it meet the heavy but they stole it from valve
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Here's the rub.

In honor of the characters from Telltale Games' franchises appearing in Poker Night at the Inventory, we're offering all three Sam & Max games and Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People for only $9.95 each. You can also get all four games bundled together for only $29.95! This offer lasts until November 1, 2010!

Head over to our Meet the Players page to get all the details.
  • Only just bought Sam and Max Season 3 the other week, not even started it yet and now it's half the price again. =/

TELLTALE!!! grr
    -shakes fist-

That said, I'll probably still buy Strong Bad like the games whore I am... =/
  • This is awesome. I've been trying to introduce some people to the wonders of Telltale, but they've always been low on money. Hopefully this will help them.
  • RAnthonyMahan;389969 said:
    This is awesome. I've been trying to introduce some people to the wonders of Telltale, but they've always been low on money. Hopefully this will help them.
    And I'm trying to get my friend who would absolutely love telltales style of humour, gameplay etc to start playing Sam & Max, but he never really tries anything out, or pretends he did just so I stop asking. Poop.

Just thought I'd let that out!
  • So those of us who already own a Sam and Max won't get a discount on the bundle?
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    pepsiboy3;389928 said:
    click here to buy some games

meet the players videos is comming soon

Meet the tycho (soon)

meet the strong bad (soon)

meet the max (soon)

meet the heavy's weapon guy (soon) NOTE: it could call it meet the heavy but they stole it from valve
    You're definitely speculating here! There will of course be some sweet video stuff coming soon, but not TF2 style "meet the players" videos.
  • Wow, that sucks. I JUST bought the Sam and Max complete collection a week or so ago, and now it's half price. Aww...
  • WayneBrady;390238 said:
    Wow, that sucks. I JUST bought the Sam and Max complete collection a week or so ago, and now it's half price. Aww...
    Join the club.

Wanna help me light torches? :p
  • This is lame! I bought Seasons one and two of Sam and Max two years ago and now it's half price! And I bought Season Three at release and now it's half price!
  • Great offer, guys! Good prices and a good reason for it!
    Just bought Season One, which means I can now get all 3 Sam & Max seasons on DVD! (previously owned Seasons 1 and 2 on Steam)
    Thanks!

:)
Add Comment