User Avatar Image

a top quality powerlevel website

posted by okgame on - last edited - Viewed by 310 users
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I wonder what spam tastes like
  • hmm...good question. where can i get some?
  • Mel;39055 said:
    It's best to use the report post button (the little triangle with the exclamation point). The admins may not see this thread but if you report it, they'll get an email about it and can take care of it. :)
    I did. Now's the time to wait patiently.
  • I don't get why they've picked this forum in particular. Maybe all Sam & Max fans like powerlevelling (whatever that is)? :D
  • Guybrush Threepwood;39066 said:
    I don't get why they've picked this forum in particular. Maybe all Sam & Max fans like powerlevelling (whatever that is)? :D
    Powerleveling is paying someone to boost your character in an MMO to the maximum level. I don't understand why people are so obsessed with being better than someone else at something, that they actually pay people to play their game for them.
  • ShaggE;39069 said:
    Powerleveling is paying someone to boost your character in an MMO to the maximum level. I don't understand why people are so obsessed with being better than someone else at something, that they actually pay people to play their game for them.

I agree. What is the point of playing a game (or buying it in the case of WoW) simply to get someone else to play it for you? Mad.
  • Ah, spambots. A constant source of entertainment...
  • To the OP: You're too late, someone else posted one of these the other day. Nobody cared then either.
  • User Avatar Image
    Mel
    Kedri;39063 said:
    I did. Now's the time to wait patiently.

I'll stop being a control freak now.
  • Kedri;39053 said:
    I strongly believe that this website is spam, and recommend, although you do not have to follow, not clicking the link.
    Actually, we replied at the same time and that was directed at the original post.
This discussion has been closed.