User Avatar Image

The Meet The Players Sale: Sam & Max and Strong Bad for $9.95 Each

posted by pepsiboy3 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
click here to buy some games

meet the players videos is comming soon

Meet the tycho (soon)

meet the strong bad (soon)

meet the max (soon)

meet the heavy's weapon guy (soon) NOTE: it could call it meet the heavy but they stole it from valve
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Jake;390105 said:
    You're definitely speculating here! There will of course be some sweet video stuff coming soon, but not TF2 style "meet the players" videos.
    Awww.:( That would have been funny. Plus easy since meet the heavy is done for you.
  • Gman5852;390295 said:
    Awww.:( That would have been funny. Plus easy since meet the heavy is done for you.
    It'd be funny if they got Valve to make Meet the Max/Strong Bad/Tycho videos. (And yes, it must say "Meet the (name)") Especially since after three years there's still no Meet the Medic or Meet the Pyro. :rolleyes:
  • it'd be nice but i don't have any money since i spent most of it on the complete adventure bundle.
  • I just noticed the sale and I'm really excited since I've wanted to start playing Sam & Max for a while now, but I'm torn, because I like to have all of my digital distribution titles in one place, and that place is Steam. :(

Telltale: Will this deal be available on Steam too any time soon? Or is it exclusive to your site?
  • Yeah, I'm also counting on Steam sale. I just like all games in one place as well I guess ^^ .

I'd love the Sam & Max Collection for like 14.50 EUR (20 USD) :)

Or Maybe I should wait until new year and get S&M, Tales of MA and possibly a Back to the Future preorder in some kind of a Telltale super pack, posssibly at a fair USD to EUR conversion rate for a change =/
  • SmileyBarry;390403 said:
    I just noticed the sale and I'm really excited since I've wanted to start playing Sam & Max for a while now, but I'm torn, because I like to have all of my digital distribution titles in one place, and that place is Steam. :(

Telltale: Will this deal be available on Steam too any time soon? Or is it exclusive to your site?
    I cant answer that, but I will say that I reccomend the telltale version, since if you take this sale, you can get the dvds of all 3 sam and max seasons, and the strong bad season for the price of SHIPPING!
    A deal that steam has never done.
  • Has anyone else noticed that you could conceivably buy the Sam and Max Complete Collection and SBCG4AP and save five cents? That's food for thought for all you pennypinchers. :D
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    when is poker night even going to really come out
  • seibert999;391991 said:
    when is poker night even going to really come out
    november.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    but when like the 5th, the 18th, the 25th, or some other time
Add Comment