User Avatar Image

No Biff?!?

posted by Jtucker1789 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
I'm so pumped about this game, I'm gonna pre-order asap! I was just curious with all the behind the scenes videos and information why we haven't heard anything about Biff Tannen, or even a distant Tannen relative. You can't have BTTF without Biff, lol. Is Biff in the game at all???
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Biff was mentioned a few times in that survey TT made a few months back, so it definatly seems they have plans to use him (Strickland was also mentioned a bit too). Weather they got Tom Wilson is another matter (that's my biggest question so far, besides who the composer is), but even if Tom doesn't return, it's likely Telltale will find the perfect replacement like they did with Marty. Telltale has a history of having great voice acting.

:)
  • They've only "mentioned" Marty and Doc(survey excluded). I suppose they're the only two characters we'll see, right? :D
  • There will be Biff. I can pretty much promise that. It's not Back to the Future without a member of the Tannen family.

Whether they get Tom Wilson or not is another story, however.
  • Rather Dashing;393511 said:
    They've only "mentioned" Marty and Doc(survey excluded). I suppose they're the only two characters we'll see, right? :D
    I do believe I saw Einstein (or possibly Copernicus) in one of the BTS clips.
  • Well like Marty says in the cartoon, "Is there a Tannen in every century?"
  • Biff has to be in the game, though. It just wouldn't be Back to the Future for me without Biff Tannen. I don't consider the animated series part of the overall story. I don't like the idea of thousands of different Tannen relatives, plus Clara, Jules and Verne in the mix, it's just too much. That's a funny line, reguardless,lol. I can see that the Telltale team are big fans of the trilogy, and if we leave it up to them, it's going to be awesome! I'm just surprised that we haven't heard anything about Biff yet..although there was that interview from Penny Arcade Expo where they said "we will probably be satisfied" about being called a butthead by the Biff Tannen =D
  • IMDB says that Tom Wilson is RUMORED to be doing the voice. I don't know how accurate IMDB tends to be some don't blame me if they're wrong. BUT.....

Absolutely fantastic if true. Wilson played the Tannens brilliantly and is one of my all-time favorite movie bad guys.
  • Wilson won't do it.

ANd IMDB is the less reliable source ever.
  • Strayth;393642 said:
    Wilson won't do it.

Why?
  • Strayth;393642 said:
    Wilson won't do it.
    How would you know?
Add Comment