User Avatar Image

When will we see some media?

posted by Killer Fer on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
It's kinda wierd that such an important title for the entertainment industry doesn't have any videos or images to offer, and considering that the release date of the first episode is just a couple of months ahead, it's even more strange.

So... can anyone tell us where or when will we be able to see some material?
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'll give you that, however I like drawings more then models. Dunno why.
    Wait, did the people at PAX get a make your own BttF thing too?
  • No, the PAX Make a Scene panel was a murder mystery. Not Back to the Future related at all. There was a velociraptor and a glimpse at Marty McFly's back in the final scene though.
  • Oh. Well, then I'm wrong and complaints voided.
  • I'm really looking forward too this. There hasn't been a decent JP game since Lost World on PS1.
  • Telekill;393826 said:
    I'm really looking forward too this. There hasn't been a decent JP game since Lost World on PS1.
    why did it have to be ps1? WHY!?!?
  • Telekill;393826 said:
    I'm really looking forward too this. There hasn't been a decent JP game since Lost World on PS1.
    Operation Genesis was an amazing game.
  • That game was crazy hard! I had that game for the Playstation. You actually played as dinosaurs as opposed to humans..cool concept, but the T Rex always killed me when I was a Gallimimus (Correct spelling?)
  • koiboi59;393830 said:
    why did it have to be ps1? WHY!?!?
    Well, it was on Saturn as well, but I own the PS1 version.
    Elvenmonk;393868 said:
    Operation Genesis was an amazing game.
    I've never been one for sim games, but in all fairness, I've never played it.
    Jtucker1789;393871 said:
    That game was crazy hard! I had that game for the Playstation. You actually played as dinosaurs as opposed to humans..cool concept, but the T Rex always killed me when I was a Gallimimus (Correct spelling?)
    I hear ya. One of the more difficult games I own. I always used the level select cheat code. Did you ever get to see the congratulations video that Jeff Goldblume did for the game?
  • Basically Roller Coaster Tycoon with dinos, and then when they break free you get to go First Person mode and hunt them down.
  • Elvenmonk;393897 said:
    Basically Roller Coaster Tycoon with dinos, and then when they break free you get to go First Person mode and hunt them down.
    Yeah, but in that annoying helicopter...
Add Comment