User Avatar Image

Guess the movie Quote

posted by Icedhope on - last edited - Viewed by 13.5K users
Alright the rules are very simple.

Post a line from a movie, and whoever gets a right answer, can post the next quote.

So, I'll go first.

"Want...some...candy?"
410 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lennie Melvin;274648 said:
    The Adventures of Robin Hood

"There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"
    "Airplane!".

"A fellow will remember a lot of things you wouldn't think he'd remember. You take me. One day, back in 1896, I was crossing over to Jersey on the ferry, and as we pulled out, there was another ferry pulling in, and on it there was a girl waiting to get off. A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl."
  • tredlow;277967 said:
    "Eeee...pah!"
    The Simpsons Movie

"you are the audience. I am the author. I OUTRANK You!"
  • "you are the audience. I am the author. I OUTRANK You!"
    The Producers. :D

"How am I supposed to heal when I can't feel...time?"
  • MichaelDearmanUK;359332 said:
    The Producers. :D

"How am I supposed to heal when I can't feel...time?"
    Memento.

I am Captain Obvious, ressurector of threads!

"I was frozen today!"
  • Suburban Commando

"Badgers? We don't need no stinking badgers!"
  • ....So we're just skipping over mine, then?
  • RingmasterJ5;394274 said:
    Suburban Commando

"Badgers? We don't need no stinking badgers!"
    UHF

Rather Dashing, Yours is confusing.

"Who am I? Do you really wanna know?"
  • It is not confusing if you don't have a lump of nonfunctional sausage in place of a frontal lobe. It's only confusing if you have absolutely NO taste for the art of film as a medium. It only is confusing if you're a blatantly moronic redneck with a complete lack of class, or a clueless child who can't see past the latest shiny and colorful distractions for children and men with the minds of boys because you just can't stand anything not force-fed by the major studios with their massive network of distribution for unimaginative drivel.

It's fucking CITIZEN KANE, you shallow, unappreciative, mouth-breathing, moronic, incurious simpletons! IT'S ONE OF THE GREATEST AMERICAN FILMS IN THE NATION'S HISTORY AND NOBODY COULD GUESS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS.
  • Never seen it, Only line I know from it is Rosebud, naturally.
Add Comment